Prince Charles to visit Salford Lads Club - Thursdy 4th Feb

You might value crumbs from the royal table. I don't.
That scum are the top symbol for a system that has kept kids like those in Salford in poverty for generations.

Should have shot the bastard not shook his blood stained hands.
The blood of children and animals.

Licking up to them just 'cos it might raise a few quid.

f***ing no hope for this country still if even Morrissey's people are prepared to play this game.

Shame on you.

You only started attacking people who accept the existance of the monachy.
Are you preparing to shot them and spend rest of your life in prison?

I do not support any country's monachy, they don't bother me much because they're also a part of the society / heritage.

IMHO British monachy has been improved in last 50 years, at least they pay income tax.

You only started attacking people who accept the existance of the monachy.
Are you preparing to shot them and spend rest of your life in prison?

I do not support any country's monachy, they don't bother me much because they're also a part of the society / heritage.

IMHO British monachy has been improved in last 50 years, at least they pay income tax.

They don't bother you because you have no idea about British politics or social history.

They love people like you. Ignorant.

That scum are the top symbol for a system that has kept kids like those in Salford in poverty for generations.

f***ing no hope for this country still if even Morrissey's people are prepared to play this game.

Shame on you.

Dizzywhore_1804 stops where he is.
Covers RT in a towel to calm him down.
Turns off lights.
Back out of room.

FMyI, who are "Morrissey's people"? Is that like Kool & The Gang?

Are you taking the piss! That's more money than I earn NOW!

Nope, that was the salary when I left:guitar:
They wanted quality at the interview...... they got it...and paid the going rate:thumb:

Shame on you.

In isolation you make good points.
But please tell me in which country I could move too that doesn't have a monarchy, and where the 'leaders' do not have their hands stained and has no system where children live in poverty?
In no way am I excusing the royals -just point me in the direction of this eutopia where such a perfect world exists.

Jukebox Jury

Last edited:

Shame on you.

I agree with you.

I'm all for the brilliant work of The Salford Lads Club and would gladly support or sponser them as I assume would a large percentage of this forum.

I will never bow down to any royal. I understand they must feel it was a great opportunity in promoting their good work but it's not an honour to have them on your doorstep.

The visit gets publicity for the cause, but it does so by accepting as good the social inequity (which royalty personifies) that makes the Club necessary in the first place.

JJ felt the ends justified the means.
But why didn't they ask JJ do be the Honoured Guest. He's surely done a lot more than Mr Windsor for the local lads and lasses, and on a lesser salary I bet.

Personally, I would have made my excuses.

Shame on you.

I wholeheartedly endorse this point of view

I once had to serve Princess Horseface (Anne) a non-alcoholic cocktail at a Royal Visit gathering. Common protocol is that "one should bow" in the presence of Royalty. I didn't. I was only 14. I got a right bollocking later. In my defence I said I don't believe in the concept of monarchy, its an anachronism and ensures our country remains preoccupied with class distinctions that pervades our society to this day.
Funny how kids are usually right.

However the Salford Lads (and Girls) Club as has been remarked upon prior in this thread does do a lot of good work so all publicity is good publicity I guess. Eve if it does come from Nazi scum

Oh but Diana did a lot of good work for charity..... NO THE BEST CAREER MOVE SHE MADE WAS THAT f***ING CAR CRASH

I'll get my coat

Nope, that was the salary when I left:guitar:
They wanted quality at the interview...... they got it...and paid the going rate:thumb:

In isolation you make good points.
But please tell me in which country I could move too that doesn't have a monarchy, and where the 'leaders' do not have their hands stained and has no system where children live in poverty?
In no way am I excusing the royals -just point me in the direction of this eutopia where such a perfect world exists.

Jukebox Jury

Rockall

Rockall is an extremely small, uninhabited, remote rocky islet in the north Atlantic Ocean. It gives its name to one of the sea areas named in the shipping forecast, provided by the British Meteorological Office and Met Éireann. Historically the islet has been referenced to in Irish folklore, and since the late 16th century has been noted in written record, although it is likely that some northern Atlantic fishing crews knew of the rock before historical accounts. In the 20th century the location became a major concern due to oil and fishing rights, spurring continued debate amongst several European nations. It has also been a point of interest for adventurers and amateur radio broadcasters, although fewer than 20 individuals have ever been confirmed to have landed on Rockall. In 1956 the British scientist James Fisher referred to the island as, "the most isolated small rock in the oceans of the world." [2] The neighboring Hasselwood Rock and several other pinnacles of the surrounding Helen's Reef are however smaller, at half or less the size of Rockall and equally remote. Yet these formations are, while being noted in the Island of Rockall Act in 1972, technically not considered islands or points on land per se, as they are often submerged completely, only revealed momentarily under certain types of swell and visible by breakers.

The ownership of Rockall is disputed, as are the exploration and fishing rights on the surrounding Rockall Bank and Trough, and the Rockall Plateau. Exchanges continue between the aforementioned countries involved: Ireland, Denmark (for the Faroe Islands), the United Kingdom and Iceland. Iceland, Ireland and the United Kingdom have all made submissions to the commission set up under the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea. Denmark will make a submission before 2014, delaying a resolution until then.

Ok the Queen signed off the Act

IHMO & others:

I've been dreaming of a time when
The English are sick to death of Labour, And Tories
And spit upon the name Oliver Cromwell
And denounce this royal line that still salute him,
And will salute him forever.

furthermore, if there is to continue to be an British monarchy it should not only pay taxes but also should of the
2ms.png

House of Stuart :bow:
one of them and only one of them can be the rightful monarchs of Great Britain :love:
boy, would my dearly departed grandfather be proud to read what I just wrote above :)

IHMO & others:

I've been dreaming of a time when
The English are sick to death of Labour, And Tories
And spit upon the name Oliver Cromwell
And denounce this royal line that still salute him,
And will salute him forever.

furthermore, if there is to continue to be an British monarchy it should not only pay taxes but also should of the
2ms.png

House of Stuart :bow:
one of them and only one of them can be the rightful monarchs of Great Britain :love:
boy, would my dearly departed grandfather be proud to read what I just wrote above :)

An interesting point of view, THe French had the right idea though

For your interest

シンガポールです。中心部。マーライオン像があるあたりを狙って撮りました。シンガポール在住の方がいたら確認してください!

It says:

It's in central Singapore, I tried to take a picture of Merlion. Please check it if you know someone who lives in Singapore.

It's an UTTER COMPLETE RUBBISH PISS TAKING attempt.

RT is another troll, all of us should ignore him.

Last edited:
Re: For your interest

It says:

It's Singapore, I tried to take a picture of Merlion. Please check it if there's a person in Singapore.

It's an UTTER COMPLETE RUBBISH PISS TAKING attempt.

All of us should ignore RT.

:confused: why?

Back
Top Bottom