Previously unseen photos (?) posted by @justind_kennedy / Twitter - Hollywood Forever 2004

42446_justind_kennedy2.jpg

Schwing #tbt @officialmoz

42447_justind_kennedy1.jpg

#tbt find someone who looks at you like Morrissey looked at me
1f602.png
— also get a neck trim #bts @officialmoz #Morrissey

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the image of a bald puffy man holding a carrot between his legs and an ashamed woman hiding behind supermarket shelves. Very cool.

I prefer cucumbers and not puffy yet but working on it. I do wear a cap a lot these days and not bald but wish I was cause shaving the head a lot is hard work.

You're a kool.

Thank you for the image of a bald puffy man holding a carrot between his legs and an ashamed woman hiding behind supermarket shelves. Very cool.
Hang on, now I get it!

You always make bitter comments like that cause you never had any fun ever in your life. You would do anything for a bubbly man alongside you making you use those lips to smile instead of what they are used for otherwise.

Gotta love the man for saying what he believes in politically and then he does that to show he is just like any guy out there playing with his dick. I bet he does the helicopter too for his piccolo boyfriend every morning after having a shower.

No wonder his snowflake following is outraged when the hopeless romantic turns out to be a macho anti feminist racist though racist is now a badge of honour someone said today in France.

Pilla laughs and it is a sound you've never heard from inside yourself so it will be hard for you to identify it. Maybe you sound scary when you laugh.

Shut the hell up you puffy bald jackass
Oh no, not you as well. Countthree assumes I have a puffy face cause of my age but sorry to disappoint. Puffy faces are not only cause people are fat but because they don't take the things they need like vitamins and minerals. I have very moviestar inward cheeks so no baby face here, nice lines and all and not at all resembling Louis Armstrong when he blows his trumpet.

I take vitamins and minerals so I don't have a puffy face YET. As for being bald I would want to be but nope I shave my head cause I still have growing hair. The knowledge out there on things is poor and the fact people don't know difference between bald and shaved says it all really.

You'd assume they have eyes to see with cause the difference between bald and shaved head is there for all to see.

Sorry for spoiling your hateful little rant there miss spinster!

Is there a released studio version of Redondo Beach or only the live single?

Some good pix. If only some assistant had been there with a reflector they would be great.
well, there had been at least two people besides morrissey. the guy fiddling around with morissey's jacket and the one taking the picture of the two. honestly, if i had the chance to photograph morrissey outdoors, i wouldnt forget the reflector...

That picture with the guitar is the single worst photo I've seen of the man. And I'm including the "Don't mind me, just masturbating aggressively in the tub" photo.

That picture with the guitar is the single worst photo I've seen of the man. And I'm including the "Don't mind me, just masturbating aggressively in the tub" photo.
If it's the one I'm thinking of (shot by Linder), I'm rather fond of it myself :yum: But agree, this one is pretty bad. As with the lyrics, there's been a steady decline in subtlety. I suppose we should be thankful; I mean, a couple of years after this we had the nude ensemble shot and the hairy arse gatefold. At least he's stopped there (for now).

If it's the one I'm thinking of (shot by Linder), I'm rather fond of it myself :yum: But agree, this one is pretty bad. As with the lyrics, there's been a steady decline in subtlety. I suppose we should be thankful; I mean, a couple of years after this we had the nude ensemble shot and the hairy arse gatefold. At least he's stopped there (for now).
It's the one you're thinking of, I assure you. It's a hilarious photo honestly. Worst would have to be the smeared eyeshadow/kissy face one he was using for promos a few years back. That one was truly horrid.

It's the one you're thinking of, I assure you. It's a hilarious photo honestly. Worst would have to be the smeared eyeshadow/kissy face one he was using for promos a few years back. That one was truly horrid.
Well, I suspect the wanking-in-the-bath one depends on your personal proclivities :brows: But yes, the kissy eyeshadow thing made him look like an old drag queen. Personally I'm a bit nervous about what's coming next, especially if he feels the new album hasn't sold well enough. Full frontal? Humiliation with root vegetables?

I can confirm through my reliable sources he uses a toilet for a number 2 now and then. He blows his nose and sneezes and is just like you and me.

I know, shocking!
And takes pictures of it like you and me... Wait.

oh, I didn't realize that's what it's supposed to look like he's doing. Not a bad picture, in any case!

You don't realise that kids being blown up in terror attacks isn't "funny" though. You're sick, suck a tailpipe dude

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom