Previously unseen photograph and Morrissey 25: Live release details - true-to-you.net

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Unless your comments in this thread have stayed specific to the original subject of the news item, I'd recommend that you shut the f*** up before your embarrass yourself. Again.

She was Queen of the Mods. Rawr. :love:

Francoise.jpg

Wait a second, I think I might have just embarrassed myself, that may not be a pic of her. Whoever it is I think I'm in love. :p

Last edited:
You bunch of morons! Ol Mozza is eligible for the Rock n Roll hall of fame after a 25 year solo career. Its fitting for him to release this DVD

This has been a most entertaining (and FUNNY) thread! That Vasco de Gama comment- I almost spurted Twizzlers out of my nose- not an easy task, I assure you! "Little Man, What Now?" Classic. And Hooky's spot-on description of Russel Brand- priceless.

"Russell Brand, he has the gift of the gab. Well, could it be the gift of the grab?"

Thank you all. :)
funa.gif

She was Queen of the Mods. Rawr. :love:

Francoise.jpg

Wait a second, I think I might have just embarrassed myself, that may not be a pic of her. Whoever it is I think I'm in love. :p

That's the incomparable Françoise Hardy, who is also featured just to the left of this post.

I think Johnny Marr has a similar hat in some early 80s photos.

You bunch of morons! Ol Mozza is eligible for the Rock n Roll hall of fame after a 25 year solo career. Its fitting for him to release this DVD

Bunch of morons is right!

- - - Updated - - -

It's slang for N.O.W. rally attendees in the late 70s and early 80s. It was a self empowering mantle they bestowed upon themselves. Lesbican't? Oh, hardly. Lesbican.

I am neither.

"Oi'll give it foive." Or was that someone else?

Last edited by a moderator:
Think Morrissey's aware that George Michael had a tour/DVD called 25Live, with the title in a similar font?

I wonder if he is going to do his usual sales trick with this release ?

The original DVD

The limited edition DVD with bonus tracks

The limited limited edition DVD with bonus bonus tracks and rare footage soundcheck

Collectors edition DVD with fly on the wall camera footage, interactive back stage camera, re-evaluated songs, interview with 'Milky' Millwood (sound techi), sound check, badge, all in an eco friendly box .

All the above also contain a free leaflet with all the latest range of Morrissey merchandise for you and your friends to BUY ! But hurry up its "Limited edition" stuff ya'll ! When its gone its gone so to avoid dissapointment PRE-ORDER n
Also there are 10 rare tokens in this lot (like Willie-Wonker choccie bars) The ten lucky fans who find them shall enjoy a guided tour of Morrissey world with Mr Morrissey as your guide. (Note the guided tour will culminate in the GIFT SHOP $$$£££)

Benny the Butcher

L M A O Well done Benny B

Did Chastity Bono ever release the DVD of her final operation ? I read somewhere that she was going to Russia and do a TV "special or series" of the whole transformation.

Here we go again...:rolleyes:

Has anyone addressed the relevance of the Cathy McGowan photo?[/QUOTE]

I was wondering the same thing! It seems completely random! I'm surprised this thread went so far without it being mentioned. was there a purpose? I wonder. However I'm all for posting unseen photos, so carry on:cool:

- - - Updated - - -

Think Morrissey's aware that George Michael had a tour/DVD called 25Live, with the title in a similar font?

Yes, this is a bit weird. The George Michael 25 Live was less than ten years ago, so why use it? I was wondering if anyone realized.

Does the worldwide cinematic release include Canadian theatres? I am highly doubtful, pessimistic, dubious, suspect, cynical and have abandoned hope.

Any Ste-Mo sightings anyone ? (He goes where he is wanted).

Oh Ste-Mo friend to all animals super hero, Canada needs you right now theres no time left Ste-Mo come now and sort out the seal bashers before its to late.

C Lion

Dear God. I think you all have totally forgotten who the hell Morrissey is. Do any of you even listen to his music anymore? Is this where fans of good music come to rot and die? @_@

Do you all really have nothing better to do? Please, for crying out loud, go read a book or learn a new skill instead of being rude to each other and to a musician you don't even care about anymore. You're wasting your time...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom