Previously unseen photograph and Morrissey 25: Live release details - true-to-you.net

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
Russell Brand, he has the gift of the gab. Well, could it be the gift of the grab?

And to add insult to injury or throw salt on the wound that stupid hairy cockney pillock gobshite Russell Braindamage does the intro.

Hooky

This really is a joke. I do not see this being a successful endeavor with people in droves lining up to watch a half-ass band pump out some really shitty songs. Look at the setlist, and you can count a minimum of eight songs that do not belong in a show that is purported to showcase Morrissey--unless it is to showcase a "has been."

He will probably have the venues cancel an hour before showtime due to an ill film operator.

If it were up to you you'd have Morrissey stationed in Vegas doing regular shows where the rotating setlist is predetermined with little or no deviation from the studio recording like your beloved Elton John. You want him to be an accountable performing monkey. "I paid to hear Little Man What Now, I wanna hear Little Man What Now, dammit!" :rolleyes: MAKE NEW MUSIC FOR ME TO PIRATE WHILE YOU'RE NOT STATIONED AT YOUR POST AT CAESAR'S PALACE. IT'S ALL ABOUT THE TRUE FANS!!!!!! Gross.

I don't want to even begin to imagine what cavernous hole you pulled that spiel from...

What I "want" of Morrissey is simple:

Write better lyrics
Hire better musicians
Collaborate with better songwriters
Sign a record deal & stick with a label for more than one album and a few compilations
Stop re-releasing old music
Quit being chart-obsessed
Quit playing the same songs live from tour to tour
Interact with the fanbase more

I don't think that is expecting much...but I don't guess a meatheaded, psychophant like you would find that rational at all.

I don't want to even begin to imagine what cavernous hole you pulled that spiel from...

Write better lyrics
Hire better musicians
Sign a record deal & stick with a label for more than one album and a few compilations

I don't think that is expecting much...but I don't guess a meatheaded, psychophant like you would find that rational at all.

Thats a good list may I add

Stop doing interviews so we don't have to hear any of his 'silly statements'

The press release features the word "worldwide" - I hope so !

Was just having a look at the Hollywood High setlist ... will be great to have another quality live version of "Maladjusted" ...

Write better lyrics
Hire better musicians

And he owes you these demands because...??? :confused: Did it ever occur to you that he rereleases music as a way of reshuffling his own elaborate deck of cards? And regarding interacting with his fanbase, do you want him to sit down and have a Q&A with dip shits who think he's not doing enough for them? Also, "Write better lyrics." Are you joking? What is "better lyrics?" What is the Viva Hate standard for lyrical excellence? Should he work some animated gifs and allusions to homophobia into his lyrics? Would that work for you? Moron.

Also, "Write better lyrics." Are you joking? What is "better lyrics?" What is the Viva Hate standard for lyrical excellence? .

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the !Viva Hate! standard for lyrical excellence includes Viva Hate. Mine would.

Does the worldwide cinematic release include Canadian theatres? I am highly doubtful, pessimistic, dubious, suspect, cynical and have abandoned hope.

This will be the end of the road for him once the record companies see how poor the sales are for a another live dvd of him playing all his oldies. Should have been titled 'Morrissey are you yawnsome tonight live at Hollywood all time LOW'.
Fans in the UK can see right through him and his silly childish ways.
It's over, done for, at least he did'nt just re-issue 'Who put the 'M' in Manchester with bonus features backstage footage and a tacky badge.
Twenty Five years !!!!! Where did it all go so horribly, ugly and wrong ?

Benny-the-Butcher

oh i dont know, if every whinging f*** that bothers to turn up here every single day to catch a few crumbs to drone on about bother to buy it, and they will of course dispite lame protests to the contrary, then he make a packet, rightly so.

Does the worldwide cinematic release include Canadian theatres? I am highly doubtful, pessimistic, dubious, suspect, cynical and have abandoned hope.

I really can't see Morrissey dropping his veggie standards for Canada so if you want to see it just stop hitting those seals over the head

we'll let you know

And he owes you these demands because...??? :confused:

Where did I say I was owed anything? I'm not Mike Joyce...

Did it ever occur to you that he rereleases music as a way of reshuffling his own elaborate deck of cards?

No, that thought never occurred to me...but that probably has to do with me not being an insane and desperate woman clinging to the notion that an old gay man I want to f*** is secretly & consistently doing symbolic things that only I can spot in my infinite wisdom.

And regarding interacting with his fanbase, do you want him to sit down and have a Q&A with dip shits who think he's not doing enough for them?

God forbid he lowers himself to the level of communicating with the plebeians who have been keeping him in white foods, hotel rooms & rent boys the last 30 years.

Also, "Write better lyrics." Are you joking? What is "better lyrics?" What is the Viva Hate standard for lyrical excellence?

You know, lyrics that don't involve consistent reference to 'shit', 'vomit' & the fact that nobody loves him.

Should he work some animated gifs and allusions to homophobia into his lyrics? Would that work for you?

That already sounds much better than anything off 'Years of Refusal' & his current batch of unreleased material.

Suck my balls.

On point 1, dream on. I follow a lot more bands with deeper catalogs and are, I dare say, more relevant today than Morrissey, yet they're still hauling out the same old baggage from one tour to the next. U2, Coldplay, Depeche Mode, Keane, Aerosmith, Airborne Toxic Event...want me to go on? Unfortunately we live in a world where people pay to hear live what they can hear on the radio any day, and that's not the deeper cuts you're longing for. If you want new material, well, he's gotta crank out a new album, or the handful of tracks he's just started playing, well, he does those and you're ranting about that too.

On point 2, not sure what you're looking for here. Some say he's posting here as anon, or having his people do it, and he releases statements through TTY. No other band I follow interacts even to that level, other than canned, prescreened marketing pitches via FB. Hell will freeze over before Moz is Tweeting you at 2 a.m.

Yes, the art work is excellent.

No, the photo is not recent and Morrissey does look different/older now.

But, the concept of this DVD is a special gig celebrating Morrissey's 25 year solo career. So if it's celebrating a 25 year time span, why does the picture have to be from this year? Really?

It dosent. That's how I see it too, Girlmostlikey. It's so sad that people just dont get it.

Appropriately, the first authorized DVD in nine years features a picture from 2004.

I wonder if he is going to do his usual sales trick with this release ?

The original DVD

The limited edition DVD with bonus tracks

The limited limited edition DVD with bonus bonus tracks and rare footage soundcheck

Collectors edition DVD with fly on the wall camera footage, interactive back stage camera, re-evaluated songs, interview with 'Milky' Millwood (sound techi), sound check, badge, all in an eco friendly box .

All the above also contain a free leaflet with all the latest range of Morrissey merchandise for you and your friends to BUY ! But hurry up its "Limited edition" stuff ya'll ! When its gone its gone so to avoid dissapointment PRE-ORDER now.

Also there are 10 rare tokens in this lot (like Willie-Wonker choccie bars) The ten lucky fans who find them shall enjoy a guided tour of Morrissey world with Mr Morrissey as your guide. (Note the guided tour will culminate in the GIFT SHOP $$$£££)

Benny the Butcher

Well Morrissey has managed to sign a deal to release something. Anyone any ideas which company is putting the DVD out and screening it at the cinema? Here's hoping they offer him an agreeable deal to release a new album.

Yeah but the difference is that I'm smarter than they are.

Here we go again...:rolleyes:

Has anyone addressed the relevance of the Cathy McGowan photo?

Here we go again...:rolleyes:

Has anyone addressed the relevance of the Cathy McGowan photo?

Unless your comments in this thread have stayed specific to the original subject of the news item, I'd recommend that you shut the f*** up before your embarrass yourself. Again.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom