Previously unseen photograph and Morrissey 25: Live release details - true-to-you.net

• Thread starter Deleted member 1074
  • Start date
So what's the track-listing and running time etc? True-to-you is the most uninformative website I've visited in quite some time. Thank God for Morrissey-Solo.

So what's the track-listing and running time etc? True-to-you is the most uninformative website I've visited in quite some time. Thank God for Morrissey-Solo.

Compliments of mcrickson:

For anyone interested and too lazy to go over to the tour page, the setlist for that evening was:

Alma Matters / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / November Spawned A Monster / Maladjusted / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Still Ill / People Are The Same Everywhere / Speedway / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Meat Is Murder / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / Let Me Kiss You // The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

Compliments of mcrickson:

For anyone interested and too lazy to go over to the tour page, the setlist for that evening was:

Alma Matters / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Irish Blood, English Heart / You Have Killed Me / November Spawned A Monster / Maladjusted / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Still Ill / People Are The Same Everywhere / Speedway / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Meat Is Murder / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Everyday Is Like Sunday / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / Let Me Kiss You // The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

Its impossible to keep all fans happy with the setlists at Morrissey gigs but lets be honest looking at this list does it really justify a 25 year reflection ? To me its not been very well thought out, would it not have been better to do it on album era and then stick in some never heard live tracks ? My wallet would have been interested then.
It makes me wonder if its just a list of his songs that Boz and co can just about scrape through and get away with. I long for the future when Al's well (Top bloke) I thank you with all of my heart, something must have gone wrong. This story is old but it goes on.

Benny the Butcher

Very live. Alive. I still love you Steven and I am so happy tonight.x

Its impossible to keep all fans happy with the setlists at Morrissey gigs but lets be honest looking at this list does it really justify a 25 year reflection ? To me its not been very well thought out, would it not have been better to do it on album era and then stick in some never heard live tracks ? My wallet would have been interested then.
It makes me wonder if its just a list of his songs that Boz and co can just about scrape through and get away with. I long for the future when Al's well (Top bloke) I thank you with all of my heart, something must have gone wrong. This story is old but it goes on.

Benny the Butcher

A couple of years ago Iron Maiden went on tour and did all the songs from the 1984 album Powerslave and threw in some never heard live songs. Then they went on tour again and performed their entire 1988 album Seventh Son of a Seventh Son and threw in some other songs as well. It was a treat to the ears. I think Moz should do something like that.

Re:

That's assuming that they will include the whole show and that it won't be edited for time.

You have nothing better than stalking and criticising me all the time.
What a pathetic miserable git.

At least some users know the whole setlist which might not be on DVD.

A couple of years ago Iron Maiden went on tour and did all the songs from the 1984 album Powerslave and threw in some never heard live songs. Then they went on tour again and performed their entire 1988 album Seventh Son of a Seventh Son and threw in some other songs as well. It was a treat to the ears. I think Moz should do something like that.

Actually Morrissey loves to ignore some fans' ideas like this.

Iron Maiden? You are in the wrong place.

Last edited:

I agree, he should do a Iron Maiden set before its too late.

Re:

Actually Morrissey loves to ignore some fans' ideas like this.

Iron Maiden? You are in the wrong place.

Um, yeah I know he does. I was just fantasizing about what I would like to see happen. And since when can’t we talk about other groups here? :squiffy:

Just cause your pissed off at IonaMink, dont take it out on me please.

Re:

I respond to one comment in regards to the content of your message and I'm stalking you? Really Kewpie, you are too much.

Thanks for your contribution.

EDIT - I should add if you feel I am stalking you (a serious accusation in itself), I urge you to take this matter to Davidt, let a warning be issued and have me placed on a time-out. If not, I think a public apology is only fair.

Last edited:

Running time of 'Morrissey 25: Live' is 92 minutes.

Running time of 'Morrissey 25: Live' is 92 minutes.

SpectiCast have this link on their site now:

http://www.specticast.com/media/morrissey/MORRISSEY Exhibitor Promotional Plan.pdf

available to exhibitors in multiple formats, including dcp, Blu-ray, and
on the specticast digital theatre network™

• suggested ticket price: $12 - $18 depending on market

Performance Track List

1. alma Matters
2. ouija Board, ouija Board
3. irish Blood, english heart
4. you have Killed Me
5. november spawned a Monster
6. Maladjusted
7. you’re the one For Me Fatty
8. still ill
9. people are the same everywhere
10. speedway
11. that Joke isn’t Funny anymore
12. to Give is the reason i Live
13. Meat is Murder
14. please, please, please Let Me Get what i want
15. action is My Middle name
16. everyday is Like sunday
17. i’m throwing My arms around paris
18. Let Me Kiss you
19. the Boy with the thorn in his side

Oh no! "Meat is Murder." That means this video has a "Meet Your Meat" video within it.
:tears:
Great for meat eaters, bad for vegans. The problem is that the meat eaters don't watch it. After I left a 2012 concert a girl asked me if I liked the show and I replied, "Well, I didn't like the 'Meet Your Meat' video."
She said, "Oh, I didn't watch it, but it makes you want to veggie, huh?"

:sick:

http://www.specticast.com/media/morrissey/MORRISSEY Exhibitor Promotional Plan.pdf

Performance Track List

1. alma Matters
2. ouija Board, ouija Board
3. irish Blood, english heart
4. you have Killed Me
5. november spawned a Monster
6. Maladjusted
7. you’re the one For Me Fatty
8. still ill
9. people are the same everywhere
10. speedway
11. that Joke isn’t Funny anymore
12. to Give is the reason i Live
13. Meat is Murder
14. please, please, please Let Me Get what i want
15. action is My Middle name
16. everyday is Like sunday
17. i’m throwing My arms around paris
18. Let Me Kiss you
19. the Boy with the thorn in his side

Performance Track List

1. alma Matters: A tired and boring opening song--especially for a 25 year concert celebration.
2. ouija Board, ouija Board: A good choice but later in the set.
3. irish Blood, english heart: Played way too many times--cut it.
4. you have Killed Me: Mediocre at best.
5. november spawned a Monster: Quality
6. Maladjusted: Acceptable
7. you’re the one For Me Fatty: Many better songs exist.
8. still ill: Played by a horrid band--shame.
9. people are the same everywhere: SUCKS
10. speedway: Acceptable
11. that Joke isn’t Funny anymore: Played by a horrid band--shame.
12. to Give is the reason i Live: SUCKS
13. Meat is Murder: SPENT and Played by a horrid band--shame.
14. please, please, please Let Me Get what i want: Played by a horrid band--shame.
15. action is My Middle name: SUCKS
16. everyday is Like sunday: Quality
17. i’m throwing My arms around paris: WEAK
18. Let Me Kiss you: SUCKS
19. the Boy with the thorn in his side: Played by a horrid band--shame.

This is not a setlist that highlights his talents; rather, it shows his lackluster recent songs and the sorry musicians he has.

If Moz thinks this is going to pass as any sort of consolation for the cancelled US tour, he is sadly mistaken.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom