Pretenders play EILS on the new tour (UK 2023)

Also, Chrissie dedicated a song to Moz at the Pretenders' London show in February. Something like, "This is for Morrissey, although he's not here tonight".

I just checked their tour schedule, and it turns out that they will do 4 gigs in Ireland between May 19 and May 23, with Dublin on May 21 and no gig on May 22. Just guessing that Chrissie might show up for Morrissey’s 64 th birthday then.
And for fans in Dublin attending the Pretenders gig, let us know whether you spotted Morrissey there.

Love the Pretenders. Her voice is beautiful. But the drummer and rest of the band are phoning it in. So bland and boring, as the reaction from the audience shows. Sad.

I just checked their tour schedule, and it turns out that they will do 4 gigs in Ireland between May 19 and May 23, with Dublin on May 21 and no gig on May 22. Just guessing that Chrissie might show up for Morrissey’s 64 th birthday then.
And for fans in Dublin attending the Pretenders gig, let us know whether you spotted Morrissey there.
There's a Limerick date too, which I'd pinned when it was announced to go back to and buy tickets. But something more urgent delayed me and when I looked a day or two after sales opened, it was booked out.

Tom Dunne, Newstalk radio, a musician himself, played some Pretenders last night and recommended the shows for a chance to see a brilliant live band.

Some of what I missed in Limerick -

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom