Press release: Special Hardback Edition of "Autobiography" to be published on 5th Dec 2013 - TTY

Money is nice.

Those discographies on Stephane's site, Goddard's books, here, and Wikipedia and countless other places seem not to be worth a penny. But this one is. They mentioned it.

P.

Last edited:
Why do you all see such a need to keep kicking the BRS? What harm have they done?

The Blue Rose Society functions like a cult.

Preys upon the weak, vulnerable, and ignorant.
Has a hero, godlike personality at the helm (though not by his choice).
Faith based (pretends to know things it does not know).

Those are just three. The list could go on...

Very very clever dear old Morrissey.....
Cheers Moz

I read the news today, oh boy.

I have never felt more like strangling Morrissey than I have this morning. Yet another battle with his conscience that he manages to lose. Are the any dying embers of his memory that he won't reissue repackage for thirty pieces of silver?

The Blue Rose Society functions like a cult.

Preys upon the weak, vulnerable, and ignorant.
Has a hero, godlike personality at the helm (though not by his choice).
Faith based (pretends to know things it does not know).

Those are just three. The list could go on...

1. Not a cult, a genuine group of loving fans
2. Doesn't prey upon anybody, please give an example
3. "Godlike personality at the helm"? There is no helm!
4. No faith in anything, just a collective love of Moz

You have no idea what you are on about. Do you actually know how or why the BRS came about?

f*** you.

P.

You poor little man, I pity how much hate there is in your life. Even your former hero hates you, and yet you still sit at his alter, not knowing how to feel about him. You could never be part of Blue Rose, for that involves love, and you have none.

1. Not a cult, a genuine group of loving fans
2. Doesn't prey upon anybody, please give an example
3. "Godlike personality at the helm"? There is no helm!
4. No faith in anything, just a collective love of Moz

You have no idea what you are on about. Do you actually know how or why the BRS came about?

It is a cult of personality: Morrissey.

It preys on newbies, those whose native language is not English, the young, those into conspiracy theories, and those who like to belong to groups.

Harmless? Debatable. Do you think it is in a person's best interest to believe in untruths? Like that Morrissey is involved with this Society of yours? That he has planted cryptic messages for the members? I don't.

Why the need to create a separate group for fans? A BRS? In group/out group thing? I just don't get it. I am not a joiner. I guess you probably grew up with some form of religion. You like being a part of a community? The BRS is a religious community of sorts. It has symbols, rituals, dogmas, an origin story, a prophet of sorts. Not all religions have deities.

I am familiar with the back story of the BRS and its analogy to Wilde's green carnation.

Am I missing something? Why should someone like me want to join your group? Would I have to leave my critical thinking skills at the door?

Don't feed the trolls, RB.

Also extra chap-ter about being AC/DC and a tacky badge :laughing:

Wony Tilson

I think he should give his complete sexual history and then take questions at a toll-free number supplied to those who buy the christmas edition.

You poor little man, I pity how much hate there is in your life. Even your former hero hates you, and yet you still sit at his alter, not knowing how to feel about him. You could never be part of Blue Rose, for that involves love, and you have none.

Thanks! And by the way, it's "altar", you under-educated mess.

P.

It is a cult of personality: Morrissey.

It preys on newbies, those whose native language is not English, the young, those into conspiracy theories, and those who like to belong to groups.

Harmless? Debatable. Do you think it is in a person's best interest to believe in untruths? Like that Morrissey is involved with this Society of yours? That he has planted cryptic messages for the members? I don't.

Why the need to create a separate group for fans? A BRS? In group/out group thing? I just don't get it. I am not a joiner. I guess you probably grew up with some form of religion. You like being a part of a community? The BRS is a religious community of sorts. It has symbols, rituals, dogmas, an origin story, a prophet of sorts. Not all religions have deities.

I am familiar with the back story of the BRS and its analogy to Wilde's green carnation.

Am I missing something? Why should someone like me want to join your group? Would I have to leave my critical thinking skills at the door?

How do you KNOW that Morrissey is not involved in the Blue Rose Society? Don't just reply by saying he wouldn't do it, tell me how you KNOW.

Thanks! And by the way, it's "altar", you under-educated mess.

P.

You are quite right, I had a dreadful education and I am embarrassed that I make such simple mistakes such as using the wrong 'alter', but I have made the best of my life and it isn't full of hatred, regret and resentment. I am also have a lovely family, am quite well off financially, I make people laugh, I give employment to people, and I have sacrificed everything to privately educate my children in the hope that they get a better chance at this 'life' thing than all the poor souls who are neglected by; inept politicians, uninterested teachers and irresponsible parents
What about you 'P', can you say the same?
Feel free to just throw an insult as a reply, or make yourself feel superior by highlighting one of my many spelling mistakes, I'm not expect an intelligent response, after all, that's not what you do.

How do you KNOW that Morrissey is not involved in the Blue Rose Society? Don't just reply by saying he wouldn't do it, tell me how you KNOW.

Fallacy. Logic, quite clearly, is not your strong point. Educate yourself on logical fallacies.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

You are quite right, I had a dreadful education and I am embarrassed that I make such simple mistakes such as using the wrong 'alter', but I have made the best of my life and it isn't full of hatred, regret and resentment. I am also have a lovely family, am quite well off financially, I make people laugh, I give employment to people, and I have sacrificed everything to privately educate my children in the hope that they get a better chance at this 'life' thing than all the poor souls who are neglected by; inept politicians, uninterested teachers and irresponsible parents
What about you 'P', can you say the same?
Feel free to just throw an insult as a reply, or make yourself feel superior by highlighting one of my many spelling mistakes, I'm not expect an intelligent response, after all, that's not what you do.

It's entirely my right to insult you if I choose, and to respond in any manner I feel fit, as you are plainly ridiculous in the truest sense of the word - worthy of ridicule. Deal with it.

P.

Last edited:

You have just answered my question. Yes, I would have to check my critical thinking skills at the door in order to be a member of the BRS. I'll pass.

You are spreading the virus of faith with your lies. They are lies. Or you are delusional. One or the other. But you are claiming to know things you don't know... that Morrissey is involved in the BRS. What would convince me that he is? A post written by him on TTY saying as much. And I'm pretty certain this will never happen.

That blog was a joke. The website that continues to parody Morrissey's life is even more pathetic.

It is irresponsible and selfish for you to toy with people's emotions like that. Sick thrills. Shame on you.

Last edited:
Fallacy. Logic, quite clearly, is not your strong point. Educate yourself on logical fallacies.

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/burden-of-proof

It's entirely my right to insult you if I choose, and to respond in any manner I feel fit, as you are plainly ridiculous in the truest sense of the word - worthy of ridicule. Deal with it.

P.

At last we are getting somewhere. Logic is indeed the answer. Just because somebody says something, and says it lots of times, does NOT make it true. Morrissey issued THREE, yes THREE denials on TTY that he wasn't involved in MorrisseysWorld. Ask WHY?

At last we are getting somewhere. Logic is indeed the answer. Just because somebody says something, and says it lots of times, does NOT make it true. Morrissey issued THREE, yes THREE denials on TTY that he wasn't involved in MorrisseysWorld. Ask WHY?

You really are dense beyond belief. Your whole premise is based on a logical fallacy, and you're so damn thick you are unable to spot anything. EVERYTHING you say on this is based on a logical fallacy, thus rendering the rest of your arguments utterly pointless. But you know - you keep wallowing in the reverse-burden-of-proof argument, because it's all you have, isn't it? I've just smeared shit on the Dalai Lama's personal toilet. And nothing you can do or say can disprove it. See? You thick, thick, hopeless, repetitive oxygen thief. But you go right ahead with some bullshit you've said a thousand times before.

P.

Everyone just calm down.

1. We all have free will; if you are satisfied with the paperback version, then don't buy the hardback. If you must have them all, then buy them all with the realization that you are choosing to spend that money. Morrissey is not forcing you to do so. It is a personal decision.

2. Stop quoting "Paint a vulgar picture". It is tiresome and unoriginal; besides, does anyone here still abide by the exact same philosophies that they had in their early twenties? Yes, we all want new material from him, not just revised records; but this is a case where people may have a different preference for packaging. Some people only want hardback because it is traditional and sturdy; others want paperback because it is easier to carry and less expensive; some people even prefer the Kindle version because they are the anti-christ and they want all books to become obsolete.

3. Is there anyone here who doesn't want to make more money? Morrissey isn't going to be making any drastic career changes at this point in his life, and he needs to be practical about saving for his retirement; or would you prefer him to take a vow of poverty and spend his golden years sleeping in a box on a street vent in front of Starbucks?

4. Morrissey is not, and never was, a part of the Blue Rose Society. Everyone knows that he is a high-ranking member of the Illuminati, just like all of the other great minds before him.

5. Why do so many people hate this photo? I think it is by far one of the most stunningly handsome images of the man; I spontaneously orgasm everytime I see it; so please pardon any mistakes as I am a bit preoccupied at the moment. Thank you hard version of Morrissey!

lynnda

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom