Morrissey Central "Presale UK Tickets." (June 20, 2022)

In Concert with Morrissey09 October 2022 19:00The London PalladiumRoyal Circle Royal Circle Centre row G seat 33,34£94.70
Transaction Summary:
Total Price: £189.40
This includes:
Restoration Levy:£1.70
Booking Fees: £16.00

Your Purchase:
Confirmed Tickets:
Price per Ticket:
In Concert with Morrissey09 October 2022 19:00The London PalladiumGrand Circle Grand Circle Right row D seat 16,17£78.70
Transaction Summary:
Total Price: £157.40
This includes:
Restoration Levy:£1.70
Booking Fees: £14.00

I have 3 x Tickets for sale at London Palladium, Royal Circle Row H - 39-41 - decent seats, if anyone is interested? Just after face value, both me and my partner were trying at work and both got through, so have these going. Thanks

Out of curiosity, what do the official platinum tickets entail?

I got in on the presale via O2/Ticketmaster, standing about £68
Manchester

Curious, I just went on to Ticketmaster to see if any Manchester tickets left - it says £138 each for standing??

Wut. Is the site mistaken and that's actually the price for two?

I managed to get a ticket in the Royal Circle for the Palladium, and one in the stalls standing for Brixton. I can't wait, will be my first ever time seeing Morrissey live! I hope everyone else managed to get what they wanted!:ahhh:

I managed to get a ticket in the Royal Circle for the Palladium, and one in the stalls standing for Brixton. I can't wait, will be my first ever time seeing Morrissey live! I hope everyone else managed to get what they wanted!:ahhh:
I thought the only people seeing him for the first time these days were kids being dragged along by their parents? How come you haven't seen Moz before if you don't mind me asking? What age are you or if that's too personal a question, what age range?

I thought the only people seeing him for the first time these days were kids being dragged along by their parents? How come you haven't seen Moz before if you don't mind me asking? What age are you or if that's too personal a question, what age range?
I am 18, but I absolutely love his music. I would've gone sooner, but obviously I've not been able to go for 2 years. And its quite the opposite for me as I am the only one in my family that enjoys his music. But I am very much looking foward to it!

I am 18, but I absolutely love his music. I would've gone sooner, but obviously I've not been able to go for 2 years. And its quite the opposite for me as I am the only one in my family that enjoys his music. But I am very much looking foward to it!
good for you mate. Enjoy the shows you attend.

Welcome to the party.

If you haven't listened to all his solo work yet (and The Smiths) then I envy you. I remember the first time I listened to Viva Hate and Bona Drag. What a buzz.

Out of curiosity, what do the official platinum tickets entail?
nothing. It's a rip off by Ticketmaster who, subject to demand, simply bump up prices to ridiculous levels. Legalised touting. Avoid at all costs. Often resale tickets are cheaper

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom