Morrissey Central "Presale UK Tickets." (June 20, 2022)

no information was available that there even WAS a presale

6781903A-BDC7-419C-A65A-AA02A2761F8A.jpeg

Yes, and I went on throughout the day on the 20th till tea time when I had to come off and look after my poorly son. There was NOTHING, unless you are seriously telling me they announced and put on sale in not much more than 12 hours?!

PLEASE can someone tell me how to get tickets on the presale. Palladium won’t let me register for them for some reason, O2 app won’t sell me tickets for Manchester or Birmingham. I’m back to looking after my son tomorrow so can’t by general tickets as will be at hospital. Surely it’s not impossible to get pre sale?

Sorry but when I look at the tickets via the app for Manc/Brum it doesn’t show any as being available. There are some for London Brix however.

O2 app won’t sell me tickets for Manchester or Birmingham. I’m back to looking after my son tomorrow so can’t by general tickets as will be at hospital. Surely it’s not impossible to get pre sale?
I think unfortunately you've missed your chance, and the presale ticket allocation for those venues has sold out. They were available for at least a couple of hours as I bought some myself.

Yes, and I went on throughout the day on the 20th till tea time when I had to come off and look after my poorly son. There was NOTHING, unless you are seriously telling me they announced and put on sale in not much more than 12 hours?!

PLEASE can someone tell me how to get tickets on the presale. Palladium won’t let me register for them for some reason, O2 app won’t sell me tickets for Manchester or Birmingham. I’m back to looking after my son tomorrow so can’t by general tickets as will be at hospital. Surely it’s not impossible to get pre sale?
Nikita has offered you two Grand Circle tixs for The Palladium

Yes, and I went on throughout the day on the 20th till tea time when I had to come off and look after my poorly son. There was NOTHING

It sounds like you were looking at pre sale at the same time as others here got their tickets, including me, I’m not sure why you weren’t able to get any. I used 02 like you, got 2x Manchester tickets 20th about 930am. From what others say, pre sale is sold out now

Last edited:
Exciting stuff — I'm so happy for everyone who already scored the tickets they wanted. (Myself included:blushing:...) I also love that M's using a very recent photo to promote the tour. Looking handsome as always! 😍

I think the presale allotment for the Palladium was SUPER small – I imagine folks will have some luck tomorrow during the public on-sale. 🤞

Are Morrissey tickets selling fast or has the Ticketmaster website glitched out?
I’m not sure Ticketmaster ever had tickets for all venues, given my experiences at 9:30: ‘None available’ came up immediately.

Had to go to Gigs and Tours—where it was fairly easy, though they’d sold out for my theatre within 10 mins.

Why did I buy tickets in pre-sale, I have bought better ones today without any difficulty.

Therefore I am selling four (!) tickets at the Palladium.

Why did I buy tickets in pre-sale, I have bought better ones today without any difficulty.

Therefore I am selling four (!) tickets at the Palladium.
:ROFLMAO: Same here. I got a couple for the back row of the stalls in presale but then scored a couple in Row E this morning. £125 a piece though. Think they can be sold back to the Palladium though. Or rather they sell them for you.

There's not much point in worrying about which row you've got at the Palladium if you are in the ground floor stalls. At every Morrissey show I've been to, everyone leaves their seats and pegs it to the front of the stage anyway.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom