Morrissey Central "Presale UK Tickets." (June 20, 2022)

Gave up with the Palladium website - tickets kept dissapearing. Oh well, at least my bank balance will be happier.

Strange booking site for the Palladium. Didn't see my email for pre sale link and was waiting for tickets to show on main page, checked emails and there was a link.
Managed to get 2 tickets for the stalls, the booking page kept logging me out though, I think this is why tickets kept disappearing, would've preferred the circle but chuffed with the stalls.
Sold out now.

missed that palladium presale ....

Got a centre balcony in Killarney and Stalls J at the Palladium. Think that is quite good...

Sorted for Manchester and got an extra one for anyone on here who misses out.

Hi, yes I need this, as no information was available that there even WAS a presale, so I’ve apparently missed it, even though it says it is still open. I literally am raging and have no idea what is going on. How do I buy it off you?

Never been in stalls at a Moz gig, always a balcony boy. Time to Man Up!
So little time...

Got two better tickets, so sell these at the Palladium:

Grand Circle Grand Circle Right row D seat 16,17

Right. I don’t often beg, but PLEASE will someone tell me how in the name of god I get presales for:

Manchester
London Palladium
Birmingham

You are all running around with them, HOW do I get them? I’ve got to take my son for chemo tomorrow morning so can’t go online in the general sale.

Right. I don’t often beg, but PLEASE will someone tell me how in the name of god I get presales for:

Manchester
London Palladium
Birmingham

You are all running around with them, HOW do I get them? I’ve got to take my son for chemo tomorrow morning so can’t go online in the general sale.

You need an O2 or Virgin Media account to access the pre sale for the O2 sponsored venues but I think all the pre sale tickets have gone now.

Manchester
London Palladium
Birmingham

I have two extra tickets for the Palladium if you wish.

You need an O2 or Virgin Media account to access the pre sale for the O2 sponsored venues but I think all the pre sale tickets have gone now.
You just need to know someone who's on o2 they can log into there account and buy the tickets for you .........hope this helps

You just need to know someone who's on o2 they can log into there account and buy the tickets for you .........hope this helps

I’ve got O2!!! I had no notifications, went in and found them this morning (how long had they been on sale???!!!) on the app but can’t buy any of them?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom