Morrissey Central "Presale UK Tickets." (June 20, 2022)

Looks like Manchester is sold out. Will that be just a presale allocation, or will nothing be available on Thursday?

PSA:
Virgin Media customers can also use the O2 priority app and log in using their VM acc. details.
Part of an agreement between VM & O2.
Regards,
FWD.

Any idea what happened to the gig in Ireland? (INEC Killarney). No mention of it on Ticketmaster or GigsandTours :-(

PSA:
Virgin Media customers can also use the O2 priority app and log in using their VM acc. details.
Part of an agreement between VM & O2.
Regards,
FWD.
Thank you so much, I didn't know this and I have Virgin mobile, got a ticket for Brixton, cheers

Well, it’s getting closer! here’s hoping to hearing Action is my Middle Name and I’m Playing Easy To Get…. Just for the young ‘uns. Naturally, they’ll all be wanting That Charming Man and How Soon Was Then…. Good luck to all 👏 but the tickets are
9.30 or 9? Because TicketMaster says 9 🤷‍♀️
G&T says 09:30 🐈🐈‍⬛

I'm calling it now: IF (and it's a big if) the first date sells out, Morrissey will add a second date at Brixton on 12th. The 3 day gap between Brixton and Brighton is the longest in the UK run, and no one is currently scheduled to play Brixton o2 on the 12th.

You heard it here first folks.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom