Morrissey Central "Presale UK Tickets." (June 20, 2022)

How are some people able to view the prices? I’ve been on the same website and venues and they don’t show for me. Looks like the 02 venues are the only pre sale dates?

No presale tied to a pre-order of 'Bonfire of Teenagers' just confirms Morrissey is still unsigned at this point, sadly.

Mini video now on FB

Where do y'all see the prices? Neither ticket portal has it for me 🤔

Also O2 Priority --- this is tied to being on the mobile operator? Or is there a way around it?

No one panic if you're not an 02 customer. None of these venues will sell out on pre-sales.

No one panic if you're not an 02 customer. None of these venues will sell out on pre-sales.
I would have though there were limited presale quantities but yes general sales will be fine

Sorry to be negative but I have never been able to book tickets on ticketmaster when the event says "limited availability". It may as well say sold out as no tickets pop up.

Some of the gigs already say that on them for this tour 😢

Sorry to be negative but I have never been able to book tickets on ticketmaster when the event says "limited availability". It may as well say sold out as no tickets pop up.

Some of the gigs already say that on them for this tour 😢
Yes, I doubt Ticketmaster will have any tickets for those ‘low availability’ gigs—they stick it on the website nevertheless because it assists sales for the venues they will be selling for.

There’s 02 Priority for London tickets

You can buy 02 Priority tickets from Tuesday 21st for Brixton Academy
Good luck

Doncaster showing seating plan as all seated on Seetickets and Gigsandtours...?!

Back
Top Bottom