Morrissey Central "Presale UK Tickets." (June 20, 2022)

this is the most unorganised tour announcement ever. keeps deleting and reposting the presale post. i doubt any of us are getting tickets today.

Announcing the announcement , love it .

A lot of useless information. But what is the advantage of pre-sale over the regular sale? I have no experience with it but I doubt it offers better prices. And priority seats will only work for seated venues like Palladium.

A lot of useless information. But what is the advantage of pre-sale over the regular sale? I have no experience with it but I doubt it offers better prices. And priority seats will only work for seated venues like Palladium.
It just gives the more devoted first go at tickets...although they will be limited there may be fewer people after them in a pre sale...artist dependent of course. :)

A member of the Golden Circle f.o.s audience like @ Stones gigs, f.e. "Buy for 150 Pounds (Stones 700), give Morrissey a nice present, receive a badge and maybe rub his elbow"

I don’t really understand the just giving out the presale code so near the actual on sale date, It would however make sense to be sent a presale code if you pre-order a new album!

Do we think I Am Veronica will be released tonight to go alongside the tour announcement? Moz said “we are about to release” 6 weeks ago…

Potentially higher prices than standard because you have to buy a ticket for all shows, or vip, or bundle etc

I am going to Glastonbury on Wednesday, so it would be great to sort out tickets before that. But who knows at this rate?

It will actually be easier to get tickets via presale due to this faff as the This Charming Man fans won't know what's going on or how to get them.

I don't disagree about the comments about how he treats his fans, I'm also well aware of what he thinks about this website.

To be honest I'm getting fed up with that lack of clear information, there is no excuse in this day and age. Maybe I'm now just too old for it. We don't know the situation about the deal, he is apparently about to release a single and he tells us sod all.

I would still definitely regard myself of a massive fan of his music, I really wish I could walk away and support someone else, maybe Paul Heaton deserves more of my support. Unfortunately Morrissey's voice and song-writing capabilities still gives my goosepimples.
walk away and support someone else?🤔

Moz isn't a football team that you pledge undying and exclusive loyalty to mate. You are allowed to go see (support?) anyone you choose to. If you never saw Morrissey ever again or saw every gig he did world wide until he kicks the bucket it would met with the same indifference by him.

live your life mate. Morrissey lives his.

I don’t really understand the just giving out the presale code so near the actual on sale date, It would however make sense to be sent a presale code if you pre-order a new album!
Does it make sense to be forced to buy or preorder the new album to have a code to buy a pre-sale ticket....
Wait a minute..... at last I understanding the "Because we must" :moneybag: :moneybag::moneybag:🤑

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom