Morrissey Central "Presale UK Tickets." (June 20, 2022)

I got an email from MCD today with a presale link for the Killarney gig from 9:30am tomorrow morning (Wednesday)
I'm disgusted to say I probably won't be able to go. 5 to 6 hour round trip for me on a big birthday weekend and nobody else wants to go. There's my sob story. Reckon I'll see Moz in 2023 when he hopefully picks an easier venue.

I got an email from MCD today with a presale link for the Killarney gig from 9:30am tomorrow morning (Wednesday)

í normally get e-mails from them, but nothing through yet.
í usually get the weekly one on a wednesday evening, but dunno why not this one?

Squeaky-Bum Time!

Would anyone please share the presale link for Killarney. Strangely, I didn't get an email from MCD despite being signed up. Thanks!

Hello, does anyone have another presale code for Killarney to share? I’m travelling from Italy to Killarney, i just found out that i had to register to the MCD site. I checked yesterday and there was no clue of a Killarney presale. I’m worried everything will be sold out today.

was signed up but never got the email re Killarney pre sale. it's just a link to get to the ticketmaster event page so would be grateful if anyone could share.

Any news whatsoever on any kind of pre-sale yet? I am an O2 customer and its always easy to get tix through them so I don't want to miss it! Apollo is the one I'm after, its going to be my 10 year old's first Moz gig. Can't believe they are leaving it this late to let us know for a pre-sale!!!!

was signed up but never got the email re Killarney pre sale. it's just a link to get to the ticketmaster event page so would be grateful if anyone could share.

Ditto. Still nothing been e-mailed. Probably get it at 6pm tonight!!!

Site down when it came to payment and no more tickets now at The Palladium.
Managed to get one, after multiple attempts to choose a seat only to find it wasn’t available when I got to payment page.
Back of the stalls, end of the row, easy access to the bar.

Managed to get some in the Top Circle after losing some in the Stalls and the Royal Circle. A bit of a poor clunky website, but at least I'm in!

Back
Top Bottom