Premiere Radio Networks Question

terrancestamp

I got a CD off of ebay that is of the Morrissey radio show that West Wood One broadcast. This one has the same playlist without the commericals. I ask the seller if it was silver bottomed and he said yes. But when it got to me it was a CDR. Does anyone know anything about this disc? VulgarPicture has a copy of the West Wood One and they are not really similar at all. This one is labeled 04-37 and says The Album Network on bottom and Premiere Radio Networks on the top. The front of the disc has some shiny like sticker/sheen on it. Can someone shed some light on this? Thanks!

hey terrence, the copy on VulgarPicture is the only Westwood One CD that I own. There are other cds out there, so I wouldn't be too worried if they just look different.

But... it would help if you could post a picture of the cd you have.

I will post the disc front when I get home today. I should have done that last night but it was late. Someone could easily bootleg this disc.

not sure if this helps, this I got this photo off the net from a reputable source but I don't know if it's a cd-r or not, but judging by the number, it's the same recording and obviously looks different.

Thanks for the scan. Yes, the one you have shown here is indeed a CDR. You can tell by the serial numbers on the inner plastic piece, which indicates CDR. Thanks for the photo. They don't look the same but are very similar. I am starting to think what I have is real.

They definately are fake its wierd how for some odd reason he has multiple copies of this cd and contacts the non wining bidders to see if they want to buy it, this ebay seller is a total rip off, we should report him to the proper ebay authorities, and get our money back!

Thanks for the help, everyone! Yes, the seller is doing second chance offers and then putting another one on ebay like the next week. He told me he had an extra one from a sister station, but then he listed another one. Beware of him! I have contacted him for my money back. Thank goodness for this community and people willing to help others out.

Re: hmmmm

Yeah, but what is the ebay ID? Not his full name.
Even though his name is Doug James, his ebay ID could be "ChiquitaBanana".

Back
Top Bottom