Pregs for the Win

not-tagged-smiley-16545.gif

very very good news.

I want to thank all of you who've sent me good wishes and positive thoughts and prayers over the past months.

I completed my treatment for lymphoma a month ago, and had a follow-up scan last Friday. I just received word that the treatment was successful, and I am in remission.

Hopefully, I will have hair by the time Morrissey comes to town. :rolleyes: Right now, I am a Suedehead. ;)

That's fantastic news honey!!!....:guitar:

And Moz will still love you even if you arrive with a comb-over....:p

Best news ive heard in ages...
Well done pregs, we knew it wouldn't beat ya.

:cool:

I want to thank all of you who've sent me good wishes and positive thoughts and prayers over the past months.

I completed my treatment for lymphoma a month ago, and had a follow-up scan last Friday. I just received word that the treatment was successful, and I am in remission.

Hopefully, I will have hair by the time Morrissey comes to town. :rolleyes: Right now, I am a Suedehead. ;)

"It's good news week"

that is a nice Christmas present for all your household this year:) good luck for 2009 Mrs PFTLT x

yes. threads like this. give me hope. show me the true meaning of christmas. make me ashamed of my whining.

preggers. i congratulated you earlier. but again. very glad you are healthy! no better gift than that. hope you had the bestest xmas ever with your fam. ur a good girl. exes and ohhhhhhhhhhhz :):):)

Tags
my favorite poster yay
Back
Top Bottom