Pregnant for the last time

M

MuteWitness616

Awful song! Especially the chips and cream part.
Disgusting

Disgusting

"Chips with cream" refers to pregnancy cravings, e.g. beetroot and coal (so I've heard). It's meant to be disgusting. Still makes me laugh.

Maybe the record hasn't aged too well but it was very exciting at the time when Morrissey was in full rockabilly swing. Great live on the 1991 tour.

"and the doctor said, don't nod your head until June"

Terrific song and funny to boot.

Very danceable tune, a comical feel-good number. I like the video, too :guitar:
One of the songs that Boz could really rockabilly-skank to :D

I love it. Especially liveversions, where the lads really rock it out rockabilly-style.

It's always been one of my favorites - rockin', funny, and a rant against my sister (who has 6 children).

Great song.I get quite annoyed when I hear Morrissey slag this song and then praise Ouija board whish so so much weaker

I like it, doesn't take itself too seriously. Just a nice, funny little rockabilly tune. It's one of those that I don't go out of my way to listen to but always enjoy it when it comes onto my iPod randomly.

How I would've loved that rockabilly-ep... If it was done properly.

Disgusting

I love the song.

BTW, didn't you start a thread last year about wanting to have a baby with your girlfriend, or something like that?
Before you do that, you should realize the chips and cream part will become par for the course.

Back
Top Bottom