Pre-Show Meet Up (the 2nd) at the Dogstar on Sunday 7th Aug - 5pm

Virgil Tracy

Good Evening West 'am!
Given the famous London Solo meet up at the 02 Wireless (as seen on film) it’s about time we did it again and the forth coming gig at Brixton gives us the perfect opportunity.

Could I suggest the Dogstar? Say from 5pm onwards? (Some of us will be coming from that day’s biggest event West Ham V Cardiff)

I appreciate that if we associate ourselves with this website that we might get manhandles out of the gig but still have always enjoyed meeting other soloers and many I haven’t seen since that dreaded sunny day back in 2008.

The Dogstar is at 389 Coldharbour Lane London SW9 8LQ, a short walk from the station and venue.

So then, see you there?

Good call VT - hope to make it there altho still need to sort out a ticket. Bit surprised it hasn't sold out yet.
We can reminisce about the good old days of ... 2008!

Given the famous London Solo meet up at the 02 Wireless (as seen on film) it’s about time we did it again and the forth coming gig at Brixton gives us the perfect opportunity.

Could I suggest the Dogstar? Say from 5pm onwards? (Some of us will be coming from that day’s biggest event West Ham V Cardiff)

I appreciate that if we associate ourselves with this website that we might get manhandles out of the gig but still have always enjoyed meeting other soloers and many I haven’t seen since that dreaded sunny day back in 2008.

The Dogstar is at 389 Coldharbour Lane London SW9 8LQ, a short walk from the station and venue.

So then, see you there?

So then, see you there?

It would be great to meet up before the gig. Although 5 is a bit late to be honest, I think a lot of people will be queing by then. Anyone who is up for meeting a bit earlier?

Me and two other Norwegians are travelling from Oslo to see Moz for the fourth time this summer. See you all at the Dogstar!

(this time around we definately will be having Sunday roast before the gig :thumb:)

People can meet up as early as they like, I hope to be there for 5pm as I'm coming from East East East London.

Not sure who is going Monday Alma but I'm sure there will be something in the pipeline.

Looking forward to catching up with everyone.

See you tomorrow those who are coming :thumb:

Imagine I will be there from around 4:30pm

In the queue now. Surrounded by middle aged eating women. Hate the sound of opeople chewing. Any other soloers here?

See you tomorrow those who are coming :thumb:

Imagine I will be there from around 4:30pm

Would have turned up but Kenny Miller isn't a Morrissey fan.

I think Cowshed said he will be in the Argyle Arms (almost on the cornor of the road and Oxford Street).

I will be there if I can get a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom