Pray for Realitybites

You created this thread because you’re an attention whore. You even love to be made fun of because it’s the closest you’ll ever get to foreplay. The thing is, the person you crave the attention from the most and who is your target won’t give you the satisfaction. Have you seen a response from her yet? No, because she doesn’t give a shit about you or what you think.

You created this thread because you’re an attention whore. You even love to be made fun of because it’s the closest you’ll ever get to foreplay. The thing is, the person you crave the attention from the most and who is your target won’t give you the satisfaction. Have you seen a response from her yet? No, because she doesn’t give a shit about you or what you think.

This is the funniest thing I've read today. Please foster the myth that that judgmental bag of bones is desirable in any way as she desperately whores out her intelligence as a commodity then proceeds to exhibit a complete lack of logical thinking. Also who the f*** are you talking about getting laid? Based on the photos you've posted you'd need to be hosed off and a bag placed over your head before anyone would be drunk enough to f*** you. Yes...you use what you know, I know this. You've been told by many that you're too ugle to f*** and you're trying it out on a web forum, very cute. f*** off.

I would always prefer to be born as a human. The human mind is amazing. I would rather be a human who suffers greatly (as I have), then be a cat who has a posh life.

Of course she would rather be a human. Because she knows that animals suffer at the hands of humans and she wants to be at the top of the food chain so she can continue to inflict that suffering and rationalize away all those nasty FACTS about how her contribution to the suffering is cause for concern globally. So long as it benefits her. God bless her nasty soul.

This is the funniest thing I've read today. Please foster the myth that that judgmental bag of bones is desirable in any way as she desperately whores out her intelligence as a commodity then proceeds to exhibit a complete lack of logical thinking. Also who the f*** are you talking about getting laid? Based on the photos you've posted you'd need to be hosed off and a bag placed over your head before anyone would be drunk enough to f*** you. Yes...you use what you know, I know this. You've been told by many that you're too ugle to f*** and you're trying it out on a web forum, very cute. f*** off.

Bitch, you WISH you were as cute as me! Go put some more pretzels in your mouth. God knows it’s the closest you’ll get to sucking a dick.

- - - Updated - - -

Of course she would rather be a human. Because she knows that animals suffer at the hands of humans and she wants to be at the top of the food chain so she can continue to inflict that suffering and rationalize away all those nasty FACTS about how her contribution to the suffering is cause for concern globally. So long as it benefits her. God bless her nasty soul.

You mean like the suffering you inflict on us when you post those pics of your hideous face?

Bitch, you WISH you were as cute as me! Go put some more pretzels in your mouth. God knows it’s the closest you’ll get to sucking a dick.

- - - Updated - - -

You mean like the suffering you inflict on us when you post those pics of your hideous face?

Stop. I can't take how edgy and cruel you are. You are causing me pain. Stop. :straightface:

I'm not trying to be edgy, just telling it like it is.

Please stop trying to be what you aren't and go take your Centrum Silver and get some dick tips on Dr. Oz like a good retired old man.

How do you know Bukkakeface2000 is a man? A poseur?

And he refers to weed as "dope" and remembers the day Lennon was shot and went to a premier of a movie that was released in the 70s. He's an old dude who forgets his character in the heat of the moment. It's poetically appropriate that he gloms on to the stupidest person on the internet, it just pisses me off he's pretending to be a dumb, homophobic Mexican.

And he refers to weed as "dope" and remembers the day Lennon was shot and went to a premier of a movie that was released in the 70s. He's an old dude who forgets his character in the heat of the moment. It's poetically appropriate that he gloms on to the stupidest person on the internet, it just pisses me off he's pretending to be a dumb, homophobic Mexican.

Do you reckon that picture on the members thread is in fact some skanky mongrel hoe he rattled one godforsaken night?

It's name is a pun on placate which is to make someone less angry, I think she's a dude trying to be ironic and messing up her character halfway through the story then just becoming a train wreck. She gets away with murder from the mods, that is suspicious.

It's name is a pun on placate which is to make someone less angry, I think she's a dude trying to be ironic and messing up her character halfway through the story then just becoming a train wreck. She gets away with murder from the mods, that is suspicious.

Million dollar question: who is he?

Back
Top Bottom