Pray for Realitybites

So this carefully thought out comment ELOQUENTLY and EXPERTLY crafted:

Was met with THIS response:

Since she has no capacity to respond to any of the points mentioned, (and there are many opportunities) she does all she CAN do. Kiss his ass and try to make him her friend. THAT WAY, she looks like a reasonable, thoughtful, inquisitive, comapssionate being ALL THE WHILE completely DISMISSING AND DODGING his every point.

Jenny's game is simple. Kiss ass, make friends, maybe even throw in some flowers :flowers: because afterall this isn't a discussion site, it's an episode of the f***ing BACHELOR in her brain and she needs to BE MOST POPULAR. But give her some real intellectual gristle to chew and she can't. because she's wearing INTELLIGENCE dentures. And as a result this entire effort will be completely dismissed and ignored, BUT THE GOAL IS ACHIEVED. We're back to talking about JENNY. How SHE can read his book and SHE can be open to ideas. But she isn't, it's a ruse. Like the ruse that McDonald's is looking out for us and wants us to eat healthy with their McCRAPS but they know what really sells, the Big Mac Fries combo #1 that Jenny calls FLATTERY. In 24 hours she'll be back to pushing SPECIEISM and CARNISM and everything that's killing our f***ing planet.

Oh shut up already you twisted fat f***!

I realize realitybites has jizzed all over your face with the notion that you're some type of literati while completely (and apparently unaware) derailing a thread about Morrissey, but spare me the Junior High scenario. You are a f***ing idiot, Chip. Please continue thinking solo is the problem. You couldn't spot the qualifier of an argument if Foucault rose from the dead and highlighted it with the blood of his French Structuralist HIV blood. f*** off, phoney. We all know you were the last one picked for the dodgeball team. Butts up 7-up, Chip is on court.

I have always been very nice and civil to you on this forum. I don't harbor any ill will towards nor did I realize until now that you harbored ill will towards me. I think this thread is pointless and immature. Apparently thinking that warrants your rather crass response.

You don't know me. I don't know you. I also don't know realitybites outside this forum and to the best of my knowledge neither do you. This is a forum dedicated to an indie rock singer where most of us are for the most part complete strangers. I don't understand the vitriol, personal hatred, and bizarre rivalries that develop on here.

For what it's worth--I was picked last dogeball or volley ball or some other game involving balls. I don't really care. Were you trying to hurt my feelings? Because if so that was a really poor attempt to do so. It was also really petty.

You say I am a phony and I don't quite know what you are referring to. I am assuming it has something do with Foccault's HIV positive post-structuralist blood or your belief that I believe I am part of a literati. All I can say is that you don't know me at all in real life. I know what I've achieved and I know what I've failed to achieve as I've tasted both success and failure in my life. Most people have.

While I appreciate it when other Solo-ers compliment my posts or my writings here and am always tremendously flattered by their praise I don't come here with the intent to show off or try to impress anybody. After all, this is a forum about a cult indie rock singer where most of the people are strangers. That would be silly.

As far as derailing threads go, I have never intentionally derailed a thread and have in many instances tried to get threads back on track. Most of the time threads on this forum are hopelessly derailed by the time I arrive at them. As far as I have contributed to this I do harbor some guilt, because I suspect some people do come here to discuss Morrissey and not just how he is either a god-like figure or an evil sociopath. I would love to discuss Morrissey as an artist. Even with you. I'd love to discuss his lyrics, his music, his inspirations from film and literature, and what not. I get sick of discussing whether his comments on the Norwegian massacre make him a sociopath. His music means a lot to me and I've spent a lot of time listening to it and thinking about it.

You may have noticed that in the past we've mostly agreed. I think maybe you should chill out, put things in perspective, and ratchet it down a little bit.

I have always been very nice and civil to you on this forum. I don't harbor any ill will towards nor did I realize until now that you harbored ill will towards me. I think this thread is pointless and immature. Apparently thinking that warrants your rather crass response.

You don't know me. I don't know you. I also don't know realitybites outside this forum and to the best of my knowledge neither do you. This is a forum dedicated to an indie rock singer where most of us are for the most part complete strangers. I don't understand the vitriol, personal hatred, and bizarre rivalries that develop on here.

For what it's worth--I was picked last dogeball or volley ball or some other game involving balls. I don't really care. Were you trying to hurt my feelings? Because if so that was a really poor attempt to do so. It was also really petty.

You say I am a phony and I don't quite know what you are referring to. I am assuming it has something do with Foccault's HIV positive post-structuralist blood or your belief that I believe I am part of a literati. All I can say is that you don't know me at all in real life. I know what I've achieved and I know what I've failed to achieve as I've tasted both success and failure in my life. Most people have.

While I appreciate it when other Solo-ers compliment my posts or my writings here and am always tremendously flattered by their praise I don't come here with the intent to show off or try to impress anybody. After all, this is a forum about a cult indie rock singer where most of the people are strangers. That would be silly.

As far as derailing threads go, I have never intentionally derailed a thread and have in many instances tried to get threads back on track. Most of the time threads on this forum are hopelessly derailed by the time I arrive at them. As far as I have contributed to this I do harbor some guilt, because I suspect some people do come here to discuss Morrissey and not just how he is either a god-like figure or an evil sociopath. I would love to discuss Morrissey as an artist. Even with you. I'd love to discuss his lyrics, his music, his inspirations from film and literature, and what not. I get sick of discussing whether his comments on the Norwegian massacre make him a sociopath. His music means a lot to me and I've spent a lot of time listening to it and thinking about it.

You may have noticed that in the past we've mostly agreed. I think maybe you should chill out, put things in perspective, and ratchet it down a little bit.

Hey Chip, don’t waste your time trying to have a rational discussion with this nutcase. Geezer and I started out friends and even talked about meeting because we live semi close. But then she got a hair up her fat ass started attacking me. So I responded to her nasty insults with my own and have been doing so ever since. She’s f***ing crazy, and I think she actually gets off on negative feedback. So your post is just going to give her something to do with herself because she doesn’t have a boyfriend and is sexually frustrated. Sincerely.:)

- - - Updated - - -

Nice emoticon of what your mouth will look like sucking on them...

Only because they probably taste nasty, fatso.

Hey Chip, don’t waste your time trying to have a rational discussion with this nutcase. Geezer and I started out friends and even talked about meeting because we live semi close. But then she got a hair up her fat ass started attacking me. So I responded to her nasty insults with my own and have been doing so ever since. She’s f***ing crazy, and I think she actually gets off on negative feedback. So your post is just going to give her something to do with herself because she doesn’t have a boyfriend and is sexually frustrated. Sincerely.:)

- - - Updated - - -

I don't really know if someone's weight or lack of a sexual partner have any baring on their mental health per se (obviously these issues could cause somebody anxiety, depression, etc. but I think people can lead perfectly normal lives without a significant other).

As far as what kind of response I can expect. I don't really care. I've said what I needed to say. How the other person receives it is outside my control.

So does donkey dick, but that never stopped you...

Ooo, you wield those insults like a mighty rapier. I'm really hurt. No really. Seriously. Really.

Back
Top Bottom