Prague Roll Call

brewcity

brew city mozzer
Two Americans from Milwaukee, both 39, going to the Prague and Vienna shows. Please let us know of any SOLO group meet ups...or after show parties...would love to meet anyone from here. We will be in Prauge from the 5th to 10th and Vienna from the 10th to 14th.

You can e-mail us at [email protected]

American from Atlanta will be at the Prague gig, but I'll probably skip the Vienna show (for the Karlovy Vary Film Fest) and heave on to Rimini.

I'm on standby on a flight for the 3rd, so I should be there by then. I'd be up for a meet-up, for sure.

Have you been to Prague before? And what do you think about the Warsaw gig?

American from Atlanta will be at the Prague gig, but I'll probably skip the Vienna show (for the Karlovy Vary Film Fest) and heave on to Rimini.

I'm on standby on a flight for the 3rd, so I should be there by then. I'd be up for a meet-up, for sure.

Have you been to Prague before? And what do you think about the Warsaw gig?

Good, that's a start.

I live in Prague actually, so if there's a bit of interest it shouldn't be too hard to organise some place. Just got back from KV film festival yesterday, you're going to love it - excellent program, and the loveliest city imaginable. :) Pretty expensive though, so I'd recommend planning ahead for accomodation if you haven't already done so.

cheers

Cheers all~~

There's a Starbucks right next to the Archa.. I'll be there pretty early chugging caffeine b/c i've got an early work day tomorrow and hopefully tomorrow night will go pretty late.

I'll probably be wearing a black shawl .. it's supposed to be pretty chilly and rainy :-( anyway- hopefully people will be in a chatty mood ...

see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!

For those who are interested, stand by for post early tomorrow - since there now seems to be potentially a small group of us, I'm going to try to convince this extremely nice place: http://www.firmy.cz/detail/657763-kavarna-3-1-praha-mala-strana.html to agree to hold a table or two early tomorrow evening - and above all to play Smiths and Moz for the duration. It's a small distance away from Archa, but nothing a short taxi ride won't fix.

cheers

OK, confirmed. They're holding a table from about 6 o'clock, I will bring Moz and Smiths CDs which they have kindly consented to play. The place is called Kavarna 3+1, there's a map in the above link. It's easy enough to find, right off the next bridge after the Charles Bridge, on the Mala Strana side.

Me and the wife will be there anyway, hope to see some of you as well.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom