Prague concert 9th July 2009

Is anybody traveling to Prague from Berlin? There are 2 Australian passengers looking for a way to Prague that doesn't involve a train ticket costing 280 euros or a rental car that doesn't cost much less than that? I can't believe how expensive it is to travel in this country if you don't have a car :confused:

If you can get yourself from Berlin to Dresden (200km southern) I can take you from there to Prague.

Ok I will see what it costs to get to Dresden and let you know. The plan was My brother and I were going to stay for 2 days getting there on the 8th and leaving in the morning on the 10th but we are still trying to work out what we are going to do so I will keep you posted and thx very much for the offer :D

Is anybody traveling to Prague from Berlin? There are 2 Australian passengers looking for a way to Prague that doesn't involve a train ticket costing 280 euros or a rental car that doesn't cost much less than that? I can't believe how expensive it is to travel in this country if you don't have a car :confused:

car hitch hike
to prague
http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de/li...ate=date&day=8&month=07&year=2009&tolerance=0
call the people offering theirs..22 euro its in german ask your brother or otherwise any german for assitance
nback to berlin from prague
http://www.mitfahrgelegenheit.de/li...te=date&day=10&month=07&year=2009&tolerance=0

otherwise take this busline

http://www.touring.de/index.php?id=2&L=1
(its the english version of the site)^
36 euro to prague

Last edited:
Here you go Sista! :D

Moz_in_Oz.jpg

This gig is very much sold out

someone stated just a few days ago that it wasn't. trust me. it is sold out. it says so on this site and on the Archa site (where the gig is taking place). in Czech the word is Vyprodano. so anyone thinking of showing up without tickets will be out of luck for real (I even checked with someone I know that works for the company putting the show on). and if you still doubt me just google Morrissey Prague sold out.

finally. tomorrow. bought them the day they went on sale and thought this day would never come and the venue is one of my favorites in Prague (saw the White Stripes there a few years back). this is going to be incredible.

There +++normally+++ isn't but it just depends on who 's performing. However, the way this concert has been advertised I would be willing to bet there won't be one (as it would easily detract fromt the number of people allowed to fit in the venue), but, of course, I could be wrong. The good thing is that with this venue it really doesn't matter where you're standing because from just about anywhere the view is perfect.

I know this is kind of late notice.... but is anyone getting there early? Just wanna know who'll be keeping some of us company??

so excited! I'll check back in the morning and just before I leave for the day to see who's out there. see all soon!!

Check the Prague Roll Call thread. I'll see if I can get some place organised tomorrow and convince them to play Smiths/Moz, for around 6 o'clock. Also I'll check with Arca when the gig actually starts.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom