Prague concert 9th July 2009

Re: Prague concert on 9th July 2009

Have managed to buy tickets for prague today (at last)
thanks everyone for help/suggestions

Have managed to buy tickets for prague today (at last)
thanks everyone for help/suggestions
so how did you do it now?
is it sold out?

someone from ticketportal eventually responded to my emails
what was stopping me from being able to register was not having a zip code they told me to just put 5 random numbers in
dont think its sold out

Thanks for the information on how to buy tickets for the show. I bought two this past Saturday. (3/28)

yes, the randomness works. btw, there are 56 tickets left as of today...

i live in Prague and i was able to buy tickets
i have one spare that I could sell face value (around 59 euro), or i could help you buying more if assistance needed

pm if interested

prague gig ?

HI, just wondering if any one from solo has bought tickets
for the prague gig ? was it easy to get the tickets posted to the uk,
any help thanks..:)

The problem im having is you have to register on ticketportal before you can buy tickets,and you cant register from the UK I have sent loads of emails to ticketportal and have had no response.
It probably is sold out now its so annoying.

Gemini we had the same problem with the site. We called the box office today and got tickets so you should do the same if you haven't already cuz there ain't many left!

I ordered my tix online last week and checking the mail hourly!! i should have printed them out but there ya go...
I'm going to see a show at the Archa theatre this weekend-- can't wait to see the set up. I'm going to track someone down and make sure it's general admission for the Moz show.

21 days!! :rock:

Anyone have a ticket to spare? The show is now Sold Out and I still don't have a ticket:(:(

Please help me!!!

Hello,
I need a ticket for Prague, will pay good price !
Many thanks for your help
Aubry from France

PHEW! Just picked up my ticket at the post office- all's well :thumb:

and i checked out the theater this weekend. It's super tiny! can't wait for the show-- first in Prague and such an intimate place.. can only be fabulous. 16 days...

i think i wont be able to go to prague so maybe i can sell it, what is the price you offer ? contact me if you like, here or pm :[email protected], maybe you will come to warsaw ? :)[

QUOTE=Aubry;1184859]Hello,
I need a ticket for Prague, will pay good price !
Many thanks for your help
Aubry from France[/QUOTE]

Do you think Morrissey will be moving from Warsaw to Progue by plane? Do you think there's a chance to see him arriving at the airport? Any info will be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom