Practising Troublemaker

Revol

Right, what the f*** has happened?

Kewpie acts like a patronising c*** to someone, and PT points this out, yet he gets banned for it? Where is the justice in that?

Kewpie obviously can't handle the fact that she sucks arse at posting on forums, let alone actually being a half-decent moderator, and instead of being someone who can act respectful towards people who she is supposed to set an example to, she instead proves to everyone that she is a psycho hose beast on a power trip.

PT being banned for a year because he states the obvious and tells this f***ing idiot what we're all thinking (except the people who kiss her arse, though I bet they're not actually fans of Morrissey) is proof that this egotistical bitch is way too insecure to handle criticism from someone who knows a dickhead when he sees (or reads, in this case) one.

Basically this site is in the hands of a brainless tyrant. Put it this way, if you ran a website, would YOU give such great power and responsibility to someone who insults and undermines people whenever she pleases then throws her toys out of the pram if someone answers back. No wonder Moz himself has claimed that he thinks this website is shit. He's probably seen Kewpie's childish antics and the morons who blindly jump to her defense and lick her rim if someone points her bullshit out.

Go on then, try and defend this latest outbreak of twattery from Kewpie, you blinkered idiots. You realise she doesn't actually give a shit about you right? She just wants you guys to defend her so her ego increases, and you're giving her what she wants.

I'll now leave you, Kewpie, and your moronic minions with this:
http://www.biffbang.de/_myspace/f***-you-guys.jpg

Hate, Revol xx.

Right, what the f*** has happened?

Kewpie acts like a patronising c*** to someone, and PT points this out, yet he gets banned for it? Where is the justice in that?

Kewpie obviously can't handle the fact that she sucks arse at posting on forums, let alone actually being a half-decent moderator, and instead of being someone who can act respectful towards people who she is supposed to set an example to, she instead proves to everyone that she is a psycho hose beast on a power trip.

PT being banned for a year because he states the obvious and tells this f***ing idiot what we're all thinking (except the people who kiss her arse, though I bet they're not actually fans of Morrissey) is proof that this egotistical bitch is way too insecure to handle criticism from someone who knows a dickhead when he sees (or reads, in this case) one.

Basically this site is in the hands of a brainless tyrant. Put it this way, if you ran a website, would YOU give such great power and responsibility to someone who insults and undermines people whenever she pleases then throws her toys out of the pram if someone answers back. No wonder Moz himself has claimed that he thinks this website is shit. He's probably seen Kewpie's childish antics and the morons who blindly jump to her defense and lick her rim if someone points her bullshit out.

Go on then, try and defend this latest outbreak of twattery from Kewpie, you blinkered idiots. You realise she doesn't actually give a shit about you right? She just wants you guys to defend her so her ego increases, and you're giving her what she wants.

I'll now leave you, Kewpie, and your moronic minions with this:
http://www.biffbang.de/_myspace/f***-you-guys.jpg

Hate, Revol xx.

hey i'm new to this site and i never did quite understand the moderater stuff
whats it all about alfie? I do have to say i almost always agree with the person who questions authority even if it's just internet babel.

Whoa. You get very excited about the internet don't you?

Not really. I just don't like people acting like knobs, internet or real life.

Not really. I just don't like people acting like knobs, internet or real life.

But it's only the internet. I had noticed PT being very hostile and rude (actually, could be said that they themselves were acting like a knob) in a couple of threads, so no wonder that they got banned for TOS violations. It happens. No big deal. Life goes on. :guitar:

lolwhut. Sorry, I might have taken that a bit more seriously if you hadn't added that in.

Indeed.When he comes back,he should now be Expert Troublemaker.

hahaha

I do like PT. although, yes, he has seemed to be going off on kewp a lot lately. ah well.

Does Kewpie have naked photos of the owners of this site or something?

It's a f**king disgrace.
Perhaps DavidT or whoever could post on the forums & explain just why Kewpie is seemingly unremovable as a Moderator.

omg PT got banned?
noooo... :eek:

a moderator care to explain what he got banned for? and dont just say violating TOS whatevers..

(promise not to argue bout it)

PT had a bad day yesterday with his exam results then hours later goes a bit mental @ Kewpster.
I blame the sauce.

I haven't popped my head around this particular door for a while but now I have and see that (of all people) the lovely PT has been banned I'm left thinking to myself...

"Well if I were you I really wouldn't bother"

I realise I shouldn't really comment without checking the in's and out's of the circumstances here and apologuise if I've misjudged the situation but I think PT is/was one of the good guys of Solo and his banning makes me feel very sad.

*THROWS IN THE TOWEL*

Love Alma xxx

Last edited:
He's not banned - his avatar is still there. I bet he's just taking the piss.

PT had a bad day yesterday with his exam results then hours later goes a bit mental @ Kewpster.
I blame the sauce.

Maybe if he spent more time on revision instead of getting wound up by the mental old bat that is Kewpie ......

Back
Top Bottom