Postcard from Morrissey

Troy

Whistlejacket
Found this on photographer's Stephen Wright's website, a copy of a postcard note from M.

'Steven
A sweeter set of pictures were never taken. I smiled for a full minute (phone Roy Castle, that's a record); I quite fancy Southport wet sands next, or the tropical shores of Bell .. . use (?). It must be done.
Fatal Regret: I should have worn my mud coloured cardigan. Oh well. We shall meet when Venus is under Capricorn, so keep your lenses dry, and Thank You.
MORRISSEY'

Beautiful.

Found this on photographer's Stephen Wright's website, a copy of a postcard note from M.

'Steven
A sweeter set of pictures were never taken. I smiled for a full minute (phone Roy Castle, that's a record); I quite fancy Southport wet sands next, or the tropical shores of Bell .. . use (?). It must be done.
Fatal Regret: I should have worn my mud coloured cardigan. Oh well. We shall meet when Venus is under Capricorn, so keep your lenses dry, and Thank You.
MORRISSEY'

Beautiful.

I memorised that years ago. And I can still remember it, my favourite bit must be "Phone Roy Castle, that's a record!"

And it was "The tropical shores of Bell Vue" Bell Vue is in Manchester or near around Lancashire.

Last edited:
Belle Vue

I memorised that years ago. And I can still remember it, my favourite bit must be "Phone Roy Castle, that's a record!"

And it was "The tropical shores of Bell Vue" Bell Vue is in Manchester or near around Lancashire.

localities.png

Belle Vue is not in Lancashire, in Manchester.

Re: Belle Vue

localities.png

It has been in Greater Manchester since local government re-organisation in 1974, but was previously in Lancashire.

There is an enlarged copy of the postcard in The Smiths room, at Salford Lads Club:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

Is Kewpie not dead yet?

If I remember rightly, that's what I wished for in the Your one Morrissey wish for 2010.

Someone assassinate her for god's sake.

Is Kewpie not dead yet?

If I remember rightly, that's what I wished for in the Your one Morrissey wish for 2010.

Someone assassinate her for god's sake.

She has no style, she has no charisma. She is so dull and gray. Doesn't even have a avatar

localities.png

It has been in Greater Manchester since local government re-organisation in 1974, but was previously in Lancashire.

Kewpie you always seem so rude, like a angry high court judge.

So Kewpie is rude for making a statement.
Is All Over Battersea also rude for making a statement with the same straight to the point way? Or does AOB get a pass because he/she was refuting Kewpie so therefore it's fine?

Power corrupts.

Yeah, Kewpie has the power to post in the thread just like you. What power did she use in her post? She didn't ban anyone, she didn't give anyone an infraction. No one received a warning. She exercised her power to post in the thread just like everyone else did. Sure sounds corrupt to me.

Perhaps you should use your power to put her on ignore.

From what I can see, the problems arise from the way she "speaks" to people. I didn't realise she didn't speak English fluently until a few days ago, and it explains a lot. People have to cut her a little slack, but maybe not the best idea to have a non-English speaker moderating an English speaking forum.

You can have that business appraisal for free, but I will start charging from now on. Booze will be accepted in lieu of cash.

From what I can see, the problems arise from the way she "speaks" to people. I didn't realise she didn't speak English fluently until a few days ago, and it explains a lot. People have to cut her a little slack, but maybe not the best idea to have a non-English speaker moderating an English speaking forum.

You can have that business appraisal for free, but I will start charging from now on. Booze will be accepted in lieu of cash.

If she can't speak English fluently, obviously she can't type it as well.
& if that's now it all makes sense.

Is All Over Battersea also rude for making a statement with the same straight to the point way? Or does AOB get a pass because he/she was refuting Kewpie so therefore it's fine?

Yeah, Kewpie has the power to post in the thread just like you. What power did she use in her post? She didn't ban anyone, she didn't give anyone an infraction. No one received a warning. She exercised her power to post in the thread just like everyone else did. Sure sounds corrupt to me.

No wonder you're called 'bored' i'm bored of you already.

What about cig butts?

No wonder you're called 'bored' i'm bored of you already.

The truth is often quite boring and the truth is I saw a double standard and I saw a comment about some mythical power.

If you're going to play the game of attacking me rather than attacking my points you might want to change you're name to Kleinfeld because that's his M.O.

No wonder you call yourself Mozza220559, you obviously don't have your own personality.

open up your eyes, or is this yer first day

there no moderator in the forums with so mightier than thou style.
it one way, hers [now I know hewpie is female, didn't even know]
she just givis you a kick, and is not open for debate,or how she
would be more likeable by treating people, it's lonely on that chair
but she enjoys it
I don't hate people or her, but her way of treating thing stone cold
as I/we are little kids is just fustrating and annoying
I hope the for the best, she's a bit less copstyle though had an argument
past week, but it was worse, so I hope at last she finds her way to
get more human, and not moderator/teacherstyle

OUT!

The truth is often quite boring and the truth is I saw a double standard and I saw a comment about some mythical power.

If you're going to play the game of attacking me rather than attacking my points you might want to change you're name to Kleinfeld because that's his M.O.

No wonder you call yourself Mozza220559, you obviously don't have your own personality.

What are you on about?

Kewpie chose to be rather stern and abrupt on her view of where Bell Vue was even though I knew where it was anyway and I was right in the first place. I didn't even need correcting.

I then said something half-jokingly because she's a moderator and obviously has more power than me and you, I obviously don't even know Kewpie, I have no real opinion on her apart from the things she puts on here.

Then you as well as Kewpie had to leave a little snipey comment.

What's wrong with Mozza220559 as well? It's Morrissey's birthdate, I couldn't give a shit about the username really who bases someones personality on a username? And last of all, it's a MORRISSEY FORUM.

What's an M.O? Why should I care about Kleinfeld?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom