Post your TICKET collection thread

Evil Legal Eagle

Lawyer / Liar
This may be seen by some as scraping the barrel, but given that we have had a 'Post your collection' thread, I thought I would start a 'Post your ticket collection' thread.

To get the ball rolling (or not, as the case may be), here is my humble ticket collection.

The centrepiece is a little montage I put together following the April / May Ringleader dates (the tickets in the montage are Salford Lowry, Llandudno, Manchester Apollo, Manchester Opera House, Manchester Bridgewater Hall & Liverpool Philharmonic). The picture at the centre of the montage is a picture I found at www.thereisalight.co.uk that was taken by one of the site's webmasters and which shows me just seconds away from shaking Moz's hand. If that person visits this site, you have no idea how grateful I am to you for taking that photo!

The tickets surrounding the montage are: Liverpool Royal Court (1985), Liverpool Empire (1991), MEN Arena (2004), Blackpool Empress Ballroom (2004), Liverpool Royal Court (2004), Preston Guildhall (2004), Birmingham NIA Arena (2004), Birmingham NIA Arena (2006), Manchester GMEX (Friday), Manchester GMEX (Saturday).

P.S. My wife has finally relented and has allowed me to hang the Ringleader tour montage right above our marital bed!

Morrissey,Gothenburg 1st April 2006, Standing
Bruce Springsteen, Gothenburg 23rd june (?) 2001, Standing

The only ones I've kept.

oh how I miss the days when concert tickets were little works of art. those things were much more treasureable... still, of course I keep 'em all :o

Here's my very small collection. This was my first tour. I went to Dundee and Glasgow. Hopefully I can add to it in the future :)

I recently found my huge collection of ticket stubs from the last 15yrs. Can't believe I actually went to all those shows. Saw Morrissey 3 times, wish he would have done a proper tour of the US.

One blessed ticket.....G mex 22nd of December 2006....yay.....but there will be more, of which i am sure:)

shal i post the ones i got too or the unused ones from the ones i missed...?
(brum from lack of trains out of londond, and BOTH gmex cause i had the major lurgy and would never ha dmade the journey let alone stood all day)

shal i post the ones i got too or the unused ones from the ones i missed...?
(brum from lack of trains out of londond, and BOTH gmex cause i had the major lurgy and would never ha dmade the journey let alone stood all day)

Oh my...that must have been devastating......:( ....I'd have been unconsolable.....(and i'd have sued the train company....grr..)

this is my ticket signed by Andy Rourke outside MEN Arena 2004
9e8a957f.jpg

Here's one of those ebay naked pics (except I've got my clothes on -d'oh!)
Picture083.jpg

here's a book of 'em
Picture086.jpg

this page shows the Ally Pally tix (blurred sorry) but these were the best tix of the tour, also it's one of the gigs we didn't go to, see the tix are intact.
Picture084.jpg

love

Grim n GU

9e8a957f.jpg

Picture083.jpg

here's a book of 'em
Picture086.jpg

this page shows the Ally Pally tix (blurred sorry) but these were the best tix of the tour, also it's one of the gigs we didn't go to, see the tix are intact.
Picture084.jpg

love

Grim n GU

*turns green with envy* *faints* *thump* (...hits floor)

9e8a957f.jpg

Picture083.jpg

here's a book of 'em
Picture086.jpg

Picture084.jpg

love

Grim n GU

Now this what I was hoping for when I started this thread!

Nice work girlunafraid!

I do like the post with The Smiths ticket stub but all of them are nice. Makes me sad that I didn't take better care of the ticket stubs I have :(

tickets.jpg

hm, I think there's two missing. oh wait, those were guest-list ones... :D

Oh my...that must have been devastating......:( ....I'd have been unconsolable.....(and i'd have sued the train company....grr..)

I wasn't supposed to be going to brum from london, but because i was staying with a friend there ready for wembley, i had to go there first... if i'd gone to brum first i'dve been alright, although i may have been stranded there overnight.

oh well... next time, i am already (trying) to save for the next tour.
*pretends she didnt put an IOU for £80 in her fund the other day after nabbing some cash from it*

oh and grim/GU
i hate you ....
*jealous*

Back
Top Bottom