Post your tattoos

ry%3D400

DSCN0788-1.jpg

DSCN0790-1.jpg

(you have no idea how sick I have gotten of people saying "have you got a tattoo on your ankle?!" - I occasionally take to saying "no, I drew it on with biro...")

DSC00330.jpg

(there's actually one on each hip, but I only have the one photo)

I can't wait to get the top of my left foot tattooed, either, but I can't afford it right now and so I'd rather save up, wait 18 months or so and get it done really well.

...surprised?

You're welcome.

Just because I saw your picture in the Member's Pics thread recently and I thought you were quite young which means overtime there is the possibility (or risk :p) you may lose interest in Morrissey .... and that tattoo is rather large. :)

Last edited:
You're welcome.

Just because I saw your picture in the Member's Pics thread recently and I thought you were quite young which means overtime there is the possibility (or risk :p) you may lose interest in Morrissey .... and that tattoo is rather large. :)

You're right, I'm 18 (19 in August). My outlook is this: Morrissey was/is very important to me. If the time comes when I lose interest, it serves as a reminder of how important he was and all him music has helped me through.

Back
Top Bottom