Post your tattoos

Is this a different take on this:
redblackstar_icon_med.gif
? Or did you just think it looked cool?

yo MB, that star should be black and green...

Eventually I'd like to get a sleeve done. I want cherry blossoms (to represent DC, where I'm from), a scarlet ibis (obvious reasons) and a peacock (because I'm a frustrated drag queen at heart). I plan to design my own tattoos... Is that frowned on?

My friend has a sleeve of cherry blossoms and swallows, it's very pretty. :)

Ooh, I bet that hurt -on the bone. I nearly passed out getting a small one on my ankle. That's a lot of color and the black/outline is usually more painful. Well it looks cool, mate (as in sailor) :thumb:;)

Yeah it hurt like an absolute bitch :lbf: It was no fun trying to get it to heal either. It is actually on the inside of my arm not on the elbow, so it went across all the veins and stuff. The one on my stomach that went over the bottom ribs was actually less painful and that is saying something. It hasn't stopped me from getting the same thing on the other side (just with green instead of red) in a few weeks time.

Yeah it hurt like an absolute bitch :lbf: It was no fun trying to get it to heal either. It is actually on the inside of my arm not on the elbow, so it went across all the veins and stuff. The one on my stomach that went over the bottom ribs was actually less painful and that is saying something. It hasn't stopped me from getting the same thing on the other side (just with green instead of red) in a few weeks time.

Oh, now I see that your arm is turned... even more painful in there...that's a spot you can pinch someone to disable 'em a lil bit ;)
Good luck with the other 'elbow', you sadist. ;) And you realize that now have to show us the one on your stomach, right? :D

Oh, now I see that your arm is turned... even more painful in there...that's a spot you can pinch someone to disable 'em a lil bit ;)
Good luck with the other 'elbow', you sadist. ;) And you realize that now have to show us the one on your stomach, right? :D

The one on my stomach sucks...an abject lesson that you should'nt get tattoo's at 16 :lbf:

prove the ass tattoo. Moz already has :rolleyes:

it didn't tickle at all. i was more annoyed that he did the L's different

I did post the pic ;) It's not nearly the size of Mozzer's ass tat :D and it's where the thigh kinda meets the butt cheek...exposed in undies or a bathing suit... right at the panty line :D

I like your L's. Can't do anything about it now, eh? ;)

I never have time to post on here. Even had to get a new username since I've forgotten my old one! Anyway, I got this done today. It was my first, and it hurt like hell! But I'm so happy with it.

sml.png

Back
Top Bottom