Post your tattoos

Sicy

Smother Me Mother
If there is already a thread like this feel free to merge (did a search and didnt find one though).

I have 9 tattoos. They are all pretty small. But here's a few.

The biggest one is my tramp stamp (lower back)

Paw prints on my shoulder

Back of my neck

Outside of leg

Inside ankle

Outside ankle

Foot

Please post yours!!!

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
My avatar is my tattoo. It still hasn't totally healed yet.

Sicy

Smother Me Mother
That's awesome, I was just reading about that in another thread. :thumb:

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
You know, I know nothing about tattoos. I want more. I'm reading up on them, but I'm not getting the info I want. I want to know how to avoid getting a tattoo that's going to turn into a splotch. You know the ones? Where people say, "Nice... What is it?"

D:

If anyone has advice, do share. :)

Eventually I'd like to get a sleeve done. I want cherry blossoms (to represent DC, where I'm from), a scarlet ibis (obvious reasons) and a peacock (because I'm a frustrated drag queen at heart). I plan to design my own tattoos... Is that frowned on?

Also? I'd like to get Johnny to sign my arm near Morrissey's signature and then get some kind of Smiths design near/around it... But what?

You all have cute tattoos, by the way. :)

Sicy

Smother Me Mother
You know, I know nothing about tattoos. I want more. I'm reading up on them, but I'm not getting the info I want. I want to know how to avoid getting a tattoo that's going to turn into a splotch. You know the ones? Where people say, "Nice... What is it?"

D:

If anyone has advice, do share. :)

Eventually I'd like to get a sleeve done. I want cherry blossoms (to represent DC, where I'm from), a scarlet ibis (obvious reasons) and a peacock (because I'm a frustrated drag queen at heart). I plan to design my own tattoos... Is that frowned on?

Also? I'd like to get Johnny to sign my arm near Morrissey's signature and then get some kind of Smiths design near/around it... But what?

You all have cute tattoos, by the way. :)
The smaller the tat you get, the more chance that it will end up as a 'splotch' lol. Bigger tattoos have more detail. Also if they use a reallly thin needle there is a less of a chance of lines blending and just better overall detail.

Most tattoo artists have no problem with you bringing in your own design.

Top Bottom