post your pictures and videos of you and moz

Me handing him an album with James Dean on the cover. I think it was "Music from the motion picture: Giant"

*sigh* i miss those nights dearly.

Last edited by a moderator:
@xfranklyx - I have some pictures from Chastain, but not of people stage invading. I tried to take one when the little girl got on stage, but it's blurry.
oh so there was another moz fan there that night haha. what a strange show it was. im pretty sure i was the only one that got on stage that night. i can hear someone say something about me gettin on in the bootleg i got of it but thats all.
i would love to see those pics if you wouldnt mind posting them somewhere.

p.s. congrats on the record, its cool you got a shot of it on the drum riser.

xfranklyx, I am right after you in that NY video! what a night.
congrats! there are atleast 4 other videos from that song floating around on youtube. this is the best one my friend shot though. i told her to get her camera ready haha.

it was an awesome way to end that week. i havent seen him since that night so im counting down the days till next weekend in FL! i cant wait!

Last edited:
Not me but I took the video. :D

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dEJ1aFaIeEY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dEJ1aFaIeEY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

post your pictures and videos of you and real life moz, either it be a record store signing, stage invasion, on the street, etc.

GO!

i'll get it started
00000000000000000myself.jpg

video of it too...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ddv8NGX-Ho

(how do you embed youtube videos?)

I was there!! You totally gave me a black eye with your foot. But you made up for it by helping me get on stage at the Mann Center in Philly. :)

I was there!! You totally gave me a black eye with your foot. But you made up for it by helping me get on stage at the Mann Center in Philly. :)

oh thats right, the teacher with the black eye! i do apologize again, im so sorry!.
did you get your hug that night in philly?
are you coming back over for any of the shows?

oh thats right, the teacher with the black eye! i do apologize again, im so sorry!.
did you get your hug that night in philly?
are you coming back over for any of the shows?

LOL. That would be me. :) Philly was a great success, thank you. :)

I am only going to make it to the Pittsburgh show this year unforunately. I don't have the funding or the time for travelling much this time around.

LOL. That would be me. :) Philly was a great success, thank you. :)

I am only going to make it to the Pittsburgh show this year unforunately. I don't have the funding or the time for travelling much this time around.

well at least your making one show.:)
be sure to say hi if you see me and i will make sure im not kicking you in the eye.;)

*sigh* i miss those nights dearly.

NYC 2007 was a most excellent week, indeed! I hardly ever think about the bad stuff anymore, and that's saying quite a bit for pessimistic me. :)

--jeniphir

Back
Top Bottom