Post Your Own 'Imperfect List'

Here are a few things that bug the crap out of me...

bigkim.jpg

Evil chosen left-wing, liberal dictators.

Footbinding-exposed3.jpg

Savage Chinese foot-binding.

diddy-702462.bmp

Ignorant racist hip-hop idiots.

312318920_258db76ad5_o.jpg

Smokers

Kumo

Chewing gum/bubble gum on the streets, public transport etc.

Yes, I am with you on that.

My local pub. It is such a hole......

Yes, I am with you on that.

My local pub. It is such a hole......

Yes all it needs is some paper for the gum to be wrapped in and put in the ashtray or bin and not my trousers, sleeve of my jacket, shoes.

Yes all it needs is some paper for the gum to be wrapped in and put in the ashtray or bin and not my trousers, sleeve of my jacket, shoes.
Yep. I don't know if it's a national scheme, but round here they have these boards with people's faces on them stuck to lamp posts for people to put their gum on. They work as well, so much less on the street.

But he was good in Team America:)

*giggle*

(come on now he like 'Weezer', when he sees that he turn on you.....

:eek: )
Well, considering he weighs in excess of 400lbs I imagine it will take him awhile to turn or make any movement whatsoever at that.

Yep. I don't know if it's a national scheme, but round here they have these boards with people's faces on them stuck to lamp posts for people to put their gum on. They work as well, so much less on the street.

The funny thing with that, is was considered art, awhile back. The ones on the tube, on the escalators.

glop art:)

http://www.wordspy.com/words/glopart.asp

I will look at that later, but I still feel a bit delicate right now...

Thank you. I will look, but right now...bacon sandwich! (sorry veggies)

people who turn out to be arseholes, contrary to expectation

My amazing ability to over react to a situation massivly and then sulk and my unfounded paranoia about things (if it is not unfounded, I feel within my rights to be a horrible person.)

Back
Top Bottom