Post your Morrissey artwork here

hello, i've always been a bit nervous to show my work on here but here it goes...this is a piece i did for a printmaking course i took last year, it's a relief print done in color-reduction stages (which is why it's come out a bit abstract and crazy with all that carving involved)...it's titled 'Sweet and Tender Hooligan' .....hope you like! :o

hello, i've always been a bit nervous to show my work on here but here it goes...this is a piece i did for a printmaking course i took last year, it's a relief print done in color-reduction stages (which is why it's come out a bit abstract and crazy with all that carving involved)...it's titled 'Sweet and Tender Hooligan' .....hope you like! :o

Wow, really beautiful.

Thank you very much for sharing, love to see more. :)

fantbirdsss.jpg

What Kewps said. Mozza, that's a great drawing. Especially love his quiff and fingers ;) and karestinaz, I really liked your video -very sweet & nicely done.
You are all so talented! FWIW, I'm going to assist the AfterSchool Arts Club on Tuesdays at my daughter's grade school. Perhaps I can sneak in a painting, drawing or hey! even a ceramic Morrissey to show off here. You've been warned. :cool::D

Good for you Corrissey. I'll look forward to seeing something. ;)

I love it. :)

My frist attempt at drawing Moz is actually cheating. I did these with the red glass kids use drawing on the reflection...? Know what I'm talking about?
001.jpg

002.jpg

But it still counts! :p

My first attempt at drawing Moz is actually cheating. I did these with the red glass kids use drawing on the reflection...? Know what I'm talking about?

001.jpg

002.jpg

But it still counts!

di! :guitar: Those are great!! There is some talent w/that cheating! :p I think I'll try and cheat too... I just don't have the time or patience to learn how to draw Morrissey properly/freehand :p:D (Tbevie just rolled her eyes at me :rolleyes:;))

I really like your drawing! Very nice!
Congratulations!

Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hi everybody,

I have post a video on Youtube called “On the Rampart of the Verandah”, it is a little pointless and bore, I know. But at some moment it seems to me necessary to do it.
This video is something which I still couldn’t classify. Image produces the word that produces image! The song on this video is "Moonriver" incomparably sung by Morrissey. But please don't get too much inspired! Light still shines somewhere :)
I hope you enjoy it somehow.

Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUUrXEElDGk

Kerestinaz

Tags
fan art
Back
Top Bottom