Post your Morrissey artwork here

Not a Mike Farrell fan then :)

Well, it was a quote, Morrissey introduced him thusly at many occasions:p
Variations were f.ex. "least and by all means last", and he also said he should stop saying this, because people pity Mike...:)

The lovely Alain ;)

alain.jpg

I’m not sure about the guitar though. I found it very difficult to draw.

The lovely Alain ;)

alain.jpg

I’m not sure about the guitar though. I found it very difficult to draw.

yep, it's hard to get detail like you would need for a guitar, using charcoal. You could mix the drawing using charcoal and black ink for the more detailed lines.

And now last and least, Mike Joyce (just kidding) ;)

mike44.jpg

I’m now planning to draw Morrissey’s solo band, Alain, Boz, Gary and so on. I’m on a mission to draw all of the musicians that Morrissey has worked with. I don’t know why I just have this strange desire to do it.

you're absolutely amazing, but that painting made me want to throw up. i can't imagine how you managed to draw it without spewing all over it!

you're absolutely amazing, but that painting made me want to throw up. i can't imagine how you managed to draw it without spewing all over it!

Thank you very much :)

Well it was a struggle. But like I said in the above comment, when all is said and done he was still a Smith and I wanted to draw all of the band so...

Tbevie, your talent is so apparent. I'm in awe--awesome stuff. Esp how quickly you can churn 'em out. Do you sell these? I don't have any Mozzer art work, just some bad still life you will never see me post here :D

Hey Tbevie, i must confess that i impressed some of your artwork and i sticked'em on my bedroom's wall, i hope u don't mind ;)

Felipe.

that painting made me want to throw up. i can't imagine how you managed to draw it without spewing all over it!

If you must slag off Joyce (and it seems many people have a desparate need to do so), please find new and innovative ways of doing so. It would be a lot more entertaining if people used their imaginations (assuming they have them...) instead of the rather tedious and child-like "HAHA, MIKE JOYCE LOOKS FUNNY!" line.:rolleyes:

Thank you.

Coiff.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75962832@N00/

I was just looking around flickr and came across these knitted Morrissey socks! I dont know if it would be considered art..but it definetly took talent to make those!

god they are amazing!

Ooh, you noticed my knitted Morrissey socks. I considered posting photo to this thread, but I didn't because I wasn't sure if my Morrissey socks are art enough or not. And other reason is that Tbevie's paintings are so splendid!!!

I'm very proud of my Morrissey Socks. They are so Morrissey to me!

Ooh, you noticed my knitted Morrissey socks. I considered posting photo to this thread, but I didn't because I wasn't sure if my Morrissey socks are art enough or not. And other reason is that Tbevie's paintings are so splendid!!!

I'm very proud of my Morrissey Socks. They are so Morrissey to me!

are you kidding, they are wearable works of art.. to me that is the very best kind!

Tags
fan art
Back
Top Bottom