Post your Morrissey artwork here

You haven't answered tmyem!'s question:can you paint or draw?

If your answer is yes, prove it.
If it's no, then shut up.

lol. what sort of inane question is 'can you draw' when you consider how subjective art is.

i got an A for GCSE art hahaha!! does that count? no? oh.

however my ability to draw or otherwise is not the point.

the size of whatsherfaces head and the actual reality of how crap her art is, however is what i was passing comment on.

hows aboot you stfu?

lol. what sort of inane question is 'can you draw' when you consider how subjective art is.

the size of whatsherfaces head and the actual reality of how crap her art is, however is what i was passing comment on.

hows aboot you stfu?

Haha, you're a talentless loser only good at slagging off others.
No need to insult Pandra's paintings.

Unfortunately I'm not good at drawing and painting, but enjoy admiring all form of arts.

hows aboot you stfu?

I wrote this whole thing, but f*** it. "You don't deserve my f***ing speech"

You're an idiotic worthless pathetic jealous person.

Last edited:
I wrote this whole thing, but f*** it. "You don't deserve my f***ing speech"

You're an idiotic worthless pathetic jealous person.

i think your an arrogant twat...and what's worse is you ACTUALLY have nothing I can see so far to justify it.

If you mean i'm jealous...concerning your 'art', to get straight to the point...no, it really is truly awful.

Sorry for my lack of tact, but hey that's the way I am when people ooze the level of arrogance you have. I'm allowed an opinion about your god forsaken painting considering you posted it on a public forum. If you don't like it boo-f***ing-hoo

oh and did i mention...i never did like your face?

As for kewpie, are you the annoying twat that keeps linking threads to peoples posts? I'm sure with the level of misguided confidence whatsherface displays, she doesn't need your half arsed attempts to back her up.

How pathetic...if you are unable to give constructive criticism, you'd better stay away from this thread.

No need to offend Pandra.
What a time waster.

m99834370.jpg

maybe he was talking about my artwork
*cries* I'll NEVER be a portrait painter now *sob sob*

i think your an arrogant twat...and what's worse is you ACTUALLY have nothing I can see so far to justify it.

If you mean i'm jealous...concerning your 'art', to get straight to the point...no, it really is truly awful.

Sorry for my lack of tact, but hey that's the way I am when people ooze the level of arrogance you have. I'm allowed an opinion about your god forsaken painting considering you posted it on a public forum. If you don't like it boo-f***ing-hoo

oh and did i mention...i never did like your face?

As for kewpie, are you the annoying twat that keeps linking threads to peoples posts? I'm sure with the level of misguided confidence whatsherface displays, she doesn't need your half arsed attempts to back her up.

Ah crawl into a f***ing hole and die.

back on topic of art.

here's a work i've been making into art print for a while now. i was inspired by..guess

IMG_0302.jpg

hows aboot you stfu?

Yes looking at art is subjective, but it would seem that you want to belittle the person's caricature of morrissey because you think of her as a 'arrogant twat'.
I just wondered if you had trained or work in the field of illustration or graphic design. Also could you describe why you don't like the piece.

On the subject of of painting or illustration, if you enjoy it and want to share it here....don't be put off!

I drew this in the same style with the same materials as the last one. On coloured paper with charcoal and white pencil.
shadowundery.jpg

Tbevie, that's fantastic!!!

I really adore your drawings! My respect. Really.

It's just fantastic.

I drew this in the same style with the same materials as the last one. On coloured paper with charcoal and white pencil.
shadowundery.jpg

TBevie, that's really lovely. :) This thread and Morrissey's face has inspired me to pick up a pencil again. I haven't drawn anything in over a year, but I'm going this weekend to pick up some new pencils. if i can get my scanner working again, I'll post what I can come up with, if it doesn't come out too horrible, haha.

Tags
fan art
Back
Top Bottom