Post your Morrissey artwork here

Latest Moz drawing ;)
hndsome2.jpg

I drew this on to colour paper. I shaded it using charcoal and white pencil.

Tbevie, this is one of my favest moz pics, and you really captured it, in fact i now prefer your drawings to the original.

ps, its my birthday soon, ;)

Thank you all for your kind words and comments.

I post drawings every now and again just to keep this forum alive because I love seeing other people’s artwork. There’s so much amazing artwork on here, well done everyone.

Please continue to post your art :)

Wow:eek: Thats amazing!

Thank you so much. :o I remeber giving it to my friend and he didn't reliase i made it, he thought i bought it. I am trying to find a belt buckle for a fellow on here, it's so difficult to find. I may have to invent something for him to wear.

Wow Tbevie, love it!
More please.

Slummy - I was thinking about your cross-stitch this week, it made a big impression on me when I first saw it.
Also I'm looking for a belt buckle for a fabric belt and not sure where to go... John Lewis maybe?

bump! more he/artwork, please! This is my favourite thread!

--jeniphir

Can you paint or draw?

probably not. but he sure has a promising career in art criticism.
i am sure he'd be one of the people who'd take a shit on the floor first time they're acquainted with fauvism, or dada, or anything remotely interesting and left of center at a modern exhibition. However, I think our friend prefers strip joints over art galleries, and it shows.

probably not. but he sure has a promising career in art criticism.
i am sure he'd be one of the people who'd take a shit on the floor first time they're acquainted with fauvism, or dada, or anything remotely interesting and left of center at a modern exhibition. However, I think our friend prefers strip joints over art galleries, and it shows.

all that because i slagged off your awful painting. what an imagination

Tags
fan art
Back
Top Bottom