Post your Morrissey artwork here

photo12.jpg

I screen printed 31 of these tonight. If anyone wants a copy PM me.
$10 US $15 UK.

Wow, it has been awhile.

This is my latest project. I've been short of funds lately and what with Christmas coming and all, I had this idea to rather than work for a living, I would print my own money.

Here is a sample:

mozzermoneylarge.jpg

Last edited:
Omg- I just realized a solution to our problem! Tbevie - can you put together a 2011 wall calendar with your amazing Moz portraits? Please? I'm sure a bunch of us would be very happy to pay for one!

Omg- I just realized a solution to our problem! Tbevie - can you put together a 2011 wall calendar with your amazing Moz portraits? Please? I'm sure a bunch of us would be very happy to pay for one!

Yes, that is a great idea - I would love to have one if it went ahead.

No need for hassling Tbevie, you can print out your favourite drawings in this thread and make your own calendar.

No need for hassling Tbevie, you can print out your favourite drawings in this thread and make your own calendar.

Out of respect for Tbevie's ownership of his/her artwork, I was giving him/her the chance to be in control of how it is used. Copyright and such. I'd love for tbevie to profit off of his/her amazing talent. Also, Tbevie has the originals, meaning that he/she could make the highest quality calendar. And I'm thinking a proper glossy heavy weight paper calendar - something appropriate to Tbevie's level of artistry. It's not laziness- it's respect.

Wow, it has been awhile.

This is my latest project. I've been short of funds lately and what with Christmas coming and all, I had this idea to rather than work for a living, I would print my own money.

Here is a sample:

mozzermoneylarge.jpg

This made me lol. :rofl: I like the sparkle on his sunglasses, nice touch. :thumb:

Tbevie,
I was just thinking, you must know him from all perspectives by heart now and could create Mozzers in poses and lightings yet unknown to reality. No pressing intended.

This is totally unnecessary.

Tbevie is very talented, stop insulting fellow user outside the pigsty.

Sod off Kewpie, why do you take everything at face value? Can't you see that I'm being Sarcastic! Me and Tbevie have chatted before and she knows how much I adore her work.

I was merely pointing out that she's so good at what she does that i'm taking the piss. I can't believe you ACTUALLY think I was being serious.

Can't you do anything better than nit-pick at me and be pedantic on a Saturday night.

Sod off Kewpie, why do you take everything at face value? Can't you see that I'm being Sarcastic! Me and Tbevie have chatted before and she knows how much I adore her work.

I was merely pointing out that she's so good at what she does that i'm taking the piss. I can't believe you ACTUALLY think I was being serious.

Can't you do anything better than nit-pick at me and be pedantic on a Saturday night.

How would I know you chatted with Tbevie?

I just searched the thread and found out your last post in this thread was more than 2 years ago.
I didn't read this thread at that time, sorry for the mistake.

Out of respect for Tbevie's ownership of his/her artwork, I was giving him/her the chance to be in control of how it is used. Copyright and such. I'd love for tbevie to profit off of his/her amazing talent. Also, Tbevie has the originals, meaning that he/she could make the highest quality calendar. And I'm thinking a proper glossy heavy weight paper calendar - something appropriate to Tbevie's level of artistry. It's not laziness- it's respect.

You should send her a PM and get her permission.
It's not her idea, she doesn't have to do the job.

Last edited:
Wow, it has been awhile.

Here is a sample:

mozzermoneylarge.jpg

I like this money. Times are hard, and the supply and value of money are precarious variables, but a few of these notes would assure a smile no matter how low the economy goes. :thumb:

Morrissey related art

Hi everybody,
I got this great piece by German artist Gregor Hildebrandt.
It is an acid etching on granite. Quite heavy...
Can you think of other artists who did Morrissey related works?
I think Douglas Gordan did one...
best, h

Tags
fan art
Back
Top Bottom