Post your Morrissey artwork here

WOW! Hats off!

:D Thanks!

Little Voodoo's Popart GCSE exam piece:

l_ecf89327d40f444faa8e9ccab205fcad.jpg

by the way, i love the style of this!

... hahaha! don't hurt me for this one! i think it's cute... very cartoony...

Morrissey! as a cat? dog, maybe? well, an animal of sorts... :o

anthromorrissey.jpg

I don't know if it is a real artwork but this day I was trying to make a double exposure with my Lomo camera and I was wearing my YOR tshirt :rolleyes:
I like the pix ( but please excuse the face), the buildings are the downtown Durham buildings, you can see them from the DPAC. I wanted a memory of the place where I saw Morrissey.

lomo5.jpg

aww! i've just glanced through these pages so far, but everyone's work is great!

has anyone ever attempted to give Moz these drawings as a gift...?

i recently gave him two of my only works while he was onstage in Kansas City & St. Louis. :)

I think it's a very good idea to offer your artwork to Morrissey, because your are implicated in this gift ( it is more than a simple gift, it is a part of you). Three years ago, we do that kind of gift to Jean Louis Murat a french singer. Through the fan's forum, we recorded covers of him and made a compilation and then offer it to him for Xmas . I know that he was very touched.
We also had as project with the non musician fans: make a book (printed via internet) with our artwork, pictures, paintings, montages etc which illustrated songs of him or which introduced them (the fans) with him. But this last project didn't succeed because not enough people were involved.

I like a lot your montage! And thank you for your comment on my picture:o

No, but that's a good idea! That's just how the mic turned out.

oh, no? well now i feel a little embarrassed! :o but i do enjoy the overall style of the painting. hehe! :)

I think it's a very good idea to offer your artwork to Morrissey, because your are implicated in this gift ( it is more than a simple gift, it is a part of you). Three years ago, we do that kind of gift to Jean Louis Murat a french singer. Through the fan's forum, we recorded covers of him and made a compilation and then offer it to him for Xmas . I know that he was very touched.
We also had as project with the non musician fans: make a book (printed via internet) with our artwork, pictures, paintings, montages etc which illustrated songs of him or which introduced them (the fans) with him. But this last project didn't succeed because not enough people were involved.

I like a lot your montage! And thank you for your comment on my picture:o

thank you!

and those are great ideas! the 2nd project sounds particularly awesome [though i'm biased since i'm not musically talented, only in the arts ;)], i wish it could've worked out! i would've helped if i were a fan.

maybe we should all think of something similar for Morrissey...?? oh, that gets me too excited thinking about it! a group project. ahh! :D

i always felt it was a kind gesture to offer anyone anything that they (or their music) inspired. sort of like a personal "thank you" if you will.

maybe we should all think of something similar for Morrissey...?? oh, that gets me too excited thinking about it! a group project. ahh! :D

[/FONT][/SIZE]

Why not, it could be a great adventure but it is not easy to manage.

blahhhhhhh...

morrisseyme.jpg

... how tall is Morrissey? i look hella TINY. haha. i'm only 5'2", though, so i assumed i'd be small against him?

and, i made him look a little too "happy" for the mood of this drawing... or unaware of my existance. i'm not quite sure what that look on his face is.

UGHHHH. :straightface:

... AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE LONG HAIR ANYMORE.

hahaha!

i don't know. :(

Last edited:
I haven't looked through many of this topic but this page is amazing. Great artwork.

blahhhhhhh...

morrisseyme.jpg

... how tall is Morrissey? i look hella TINY. haha. i'm only 5'2", though, so i assumed i'd be small against him?

and, i made him look a little too "happy" for the mood of this drawing... or unaware of my existance. i'm not quite sure what that look on his face is.

UGHHHH. :straightface:

... AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE LONG HAIR ANYMORE.

hahaha!

i don't know. :(

Stop nit-picking. This drawing is brilliant :thumb: You should be delighted with it - I would be.

(i think i read somewhere that Morrissey is ~6 ft - the scale is perfect)

Ready With Ready-Wit and Tbevie,

Two other brilliant pieces of work. I would love to be as talented as any of you guys.

I really can't get over the quality.

Last edited:
Tags
fan art
Back
Top Bottom