Post your Morrissey artwork here

Probably one of the most detailed drawings I've ever done. It took a bit longer than usual. :)

yor444.jpg

Probably one of the most detailed drawings I've ever done. It took a bit longer than usual. :)

yor444.jpg

Brilliant!! I prefer it sans tatts, too. ;)
Nice work, Moz looks studly! :cool: and the baby looks content -just like the original. :D Nice to see 'someone else' with him who isn't a former band member. ;););)

Brilliant!! I prefer it sans tatts, too. ;)
Nice work, Moz looks studly! :cool: and the baby looks content -just like the original. :D Nice to see 'someone else' with him who isn't a former band member. ;););)

Hi Corrissey, I hope you’re well. :)

Thanks again for your kind words. This is the first time I have drawn a baby and I found it quite challenging. One of the problems I have with drawing more than one person is that I have to draw another pair of hands and I hate drawing hands. ;)

Awww, I bet you're better at hands than you think you are. You know the wrinkle layers near his armpit on the shirt? Isn't that detail just like working on hands?

Hi Corrissey, I hope you’re well. :)

Thanks again for your kind words. This is the first time I have drawn a baby and I found it quite challenging. One of the problems I have with drawing more than one person is that I have to draw another pair of hands and I hate drawing hands. ;)

You're welcome :) Bad at hands...?...you mean you're not perfect??!! :eek: ;) :D Well, the key hand/finger was the baby's and I'd say it's PERFECT! :guitar:

Hope you are well too, T. Did you get a golden ticket?!

I like the drawing Kerestinas. Keep on enjoying your art and it will get even better.

Here's one of mine
15cm x 20cm from a photo I saw somewhere on Solo. Not sure whose..?

3096465372_afd32444e3.jpg

It's oil on canvas. Took longer than I expected. I wanted to give impression of light shining through the cloth.

It worked. Beautiful.

I like the drawing Kerestinas. Keep on enjoying your art and it will get even better.

Here's one of mine

Wow! That's great. Looks like a picture.

Here's one of mine

3096465372_afd32444e3.jpg

oh gosh.:eek:
this is truly BEAUTIFUL ..

wanna sell?

Tags
fan art
Back
Top Bottom