Post your Morrissey artwork here

mrsmith660.jpg

oh Geez, you are just TOO good, :horny:
I need to buy some of your drawings,
p-l-e-a-s-e :)

blahhhhhhh...

morrisseyme.jpg

... how tall is Morrissey? i look hella TINY. haha. i'm only 5'2", though, so i assumed i'd be small against him?

and, i made him look a little too "happy" for the mood of this drawing... or unaware of my existance. i'm not quite sure what that look on his face is.

UGHHHH. :straightface:

... AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE LONG HAIR ANYMORE.

hahaha!

i don't know. :(

This is a truly beautful drawing. :sweet:

n519345299_6164824_7994217.jpg

By my girlfriend.

Very nice drawing, you are very talented. :thumb:

Tbevie...as always I am in awe of your art. Absolutely brilliant! I'm sure there would be a lot of people who would buy your drawings.:flowers:

Thanks a lot for your comments everyone, they really mean a lot me. And thanks to everyone for sharing their artwork. Keep up the great work. :)

Tbevie, for some reason I never comment on your work, which is strange because it blows me away everytime you post a new picture. :blushing: I am an art student, and charcoal is my nemesis! Your work is fabulous.

Tbevie, for some reason I never comment on your work, which is strange because it blows me away everytime you post a new picture. :blushing: I am an art student, and charcoal is my nemesis! Your work is fabulous.

Hi there, thank you very much for your comment. I really appreciate it. Oh and don’t worry we all have a nemesis, paint being mine. Oils in particular. :)

Tbevie,

I finally got around to looking through a number of pages and your pictures are ridiculously good. For a while there you had me wondering if you were cheating and that it was computer-edited pictures - very, very talented.

I really like the first ones by the way - the ones that are linked.

Do you ever sell any of your artwork? {may have been asked but i was looking at the pictures not reading}

Last edited:
Tbevie,

I finally got around to looking through a number of pages and your pictures are ridiculously good. For a while there you had me wondering if you were cheating and that it was computer-edited pictures - very, very talented.

I really like the first ones by the way - the ones that are linked.

Do you ever sell any of your artwork? {may have been asked but i was looking at the pictures not reading}

Hi there Corkian. Thank you very much for your kind comment. And I can assure you there is no cheating going on. What would be the fun in that?:D

I only draw as a hobby and the drawings I do are quite small, approximately A4 in size. They are only charcoal on white cartage paper. I have sold on drawing on ebay. I was really just an experiment to see if anyone would actually want to own one. But a few kind members on this site have expressed interest so I’ve been considering putting a few more up on ebay but I’m not sure which ones yet.

Thanks again Corkian. :)

Last edited:
Tags
fan art
Back
Top Bottom