Post your Greatest Hits fan artwork

Modcon

If you want. If you don't I don't care.

Here's my attempt at the (back) cover artwork for the upcoming greatest hits cd.

What do you think?

Thank you. I hope so too.

Here is the front cover

The front is fantastic! Serious. It looks as professional as could be. Way to go!:)

EDIE: Perhaps the font could be a little clearer (sharper)? But that is nit picking. Really nice!:)

Last edited:
Excellent work, modcon. You're hired! :D
(ah, if only it were that easy =o)

Excellent work, modcon. You're hired! :D
(ah, if only it were that easy =o)

I look at that photo, and I immediately have quiff envy.

Thank you. I hope so too.

Here is the front cover

Great choice of photos, Modcon.

Here is my versions, front and back. I envision this using metallic ink, like a Pantone 8420C with a varnish (ya know, just to be different) Why? Because he's worth it.

This shot; it has everything — dynamic angle, orgasmic face, chest hair, subtle quiff, plaster (band-aid) on face, and knotted shirt with belly-belly poking out :p This photo tells you every you need to know about Morrissey.

I always liked how on the Beatles Abbey Road album, they didn't even put their name on the front cover. I thought maybe Moz could just have his "brand" placed in the corner.

What do you think?

clickey-poo on the thumbnails to see the detail better

I like the first two photos they're lovely an all (here it comes) BUT, me personally, Im over the whole pensive moz snaps that he's done in the past few years (Quarry, Ringleader, and all them singles) . Go walk around, take some snaps out an about. Maybe grab an old cover star from yesteryear, like you used to. We know what you look like Moz, give us an insight on whom youre admiring at the mo.

If you want. If you don't I don't care.

Here's my attempt at the (back) cover artwork for the upcoming greatest hits cd.

What do you think?

I really like the back cover, it's distinctive. Because of the shape it resembles a professional DVD sleeve. The front is good, too, but I'm not sure about the picture, it doesn't grab me.

Great choice of photos, Modcon.

Here is my versions, front and back. I envision this using metallic ink, like a Pantone 8420C with a varnish (ya know, just to be different) Why? Because he's worth it.

This shot; it has everything — dynamic angle, orgasmic face, chest hair, subtle quiff, plaster (band-aid) on face, and knotted shirt with belly-belly poking out :p This photo tells you every you need to know about Morrissey.

I always liked how on the Beatles Abbey Road album, they didn't even put their name on the front cover. I thought maybe Moz could just have his "brand" placed in the corner.

What do you think?

clickey-poo on the thumbnails to see the detail better

f***in JOKES!!! I just noticed your Best of track listings, I LOVE IT!!!:D

"Everything is Me, Me, Me"

A vastly overlooked song. Glad to see it made the final track list.:confused:

LOL! Yes, his mighty quiff is intimidating, but size doesn't always matter :)

Coming from my Morrissey Mistress, I appreciate the words of encouragement.:)

I think one aspect of the "Vauxhall Quiff Crisis of 2007" is I don't have a very good locker room quiff. It's fine around the ladies and in private, but get him in a locker room situation and the quiff flattens. It's all a terrible tragedy.:)

Here are mine. Obviously they're not very original, since I'm borrowing from the old Smiths designs.

single_A.jpg

Back
Top Bottom