Post Your Desktop

dt.jpg

:blushing:

I also have about 60 files/apps but this is the background image...

It fluctuates between this and a photo of the Manchester sky line
Dave

That is the coolest dog ever.

Her name is Ash, she is a blue pit bull.

She is incredibly sweet and she's absolutely beautiful. She is my friend's dog. I wish she was my dog. I asked him to put me in his will as the caretaker for the dog should he pass but he said he was afraid I'd kill him just to get his dog.

It was a good plan

I have a pic with her :)

Last edited:
Her name is Ash, she is a blue pit bull.

She is incredibly sweet and she's absolutely beautiful. She is my friend's dog. I wish she was my dog. I asked him to put me in his will as the caretaker for the dog should he pass but he said he was afraid I'd kill him just to get his dog.

It was a good plan

I have a pic with her :)
Awww... She does look like a sweetheart. It is a shame pit bulls get such a bad rep. :( I had one and it was the sweetest dog ever.

I had a white and brown pitbull that was really sweet but just too big for my other dogs. I have a dog that is a mixed breed and might be pitbull. Hard to tell. They are by far my favourite breed.

I had a white and brown pitbull that was really sweet but just too big for my other dogs. I have a dog that is a mixed breed and might be pitbull. Hard to tell. They are by far my favourite breed.
Awww. I have two boxers and two chihuahuas. I really love all dog breeds.

Awww. I have two boxers and two chihuahuas. I really love all dog breeds.

Yeah.. I have a terrier mutt, a chihuahua mutt, a corgi/lab mutt and a dog that is either pit bull or Rhodesian. It's hard to tell because the mother is a corgi but you would never guess it.

Tags
nsfw
Back
Top Bottom