Post YOUR Collection Thread

I just looked again and found my Pregnant for the last time promo but noticed I haven't got Sing your life ? but I ve got spare copies of Jack the ripper, Certain people I know, Sing your life and Glamorous glue. If anyone has a spare copy of Sing your life and wants to swap or wants to make me an offer drop me a line.

I just looked again and found my Pregnant for the last time promo but noticed I haven't got Sing your life ? but I ve got spare copies of Jack the ripper, Certain people I know, Sing your life and Glamorous glue. If anyone has a spare copy of Sing your life and wants to swap or wants to make me an offer drop me a line.

Hi, u must mean you're missing "My Love Life", bit of confusion there, You have 2x copies of sing your life, Im missing that from my promo set so i'll take that off your hands, if u have a price in mind PM,

heres my smiths / morrissey vintage shirt collection

AswzGCe.jpg

I've been collecting the original Rough Trade promo postcards over the last few years.
Just a few missing now as far as I know, notably Heaven Knows... so if anyone has it and is willing to sell please let me know via pm, thank you.

b7nio6.jpg

Nice. i've lost count the amount of times ive had the full set of promos, liquidated then rebuilt, liquidate, rebuild. Dont think ive got the heart to start again. The HOTYF is so tricky, so is the HAGM correct version!

I know, Hold On is like a ghost that appears every couple of years and I have both of the Have a Go's now... I was the one that started that thread about both of those. It is in the collection corner forum deep down. Another tricky one is the Our Frank promo. It was the hardest to find of all the retro promos..

Nice. i've lost count the amount of times ive had the full set of promos, liquidated then rebuilt, liquidate, rebuild. Dont think ive got the heart to start again. The HOTYF is so tricky, so is the HAGM correct version!

What's the 'correct' version of HAGM, and what's the difference between the two mate?

What's the 'correct' version of HAGM, and what's the difference between the two mate?

Correct one plays "Have-A-Go" on the A-Side, "Whatever Happens" on the B-side, Runouts RDJ 6400 A1/B1

The more common version plays "Boxers" A-side & "Have-A-Go" B-side, Runouts R6400 A2/B2

Correct one plays "Have-A-Go" on the A-Side, "Whatever Happens" on the B-side, Runouts RDJ 6400 A1/B1

The more common version plays "Boxers" A-side & "Have-A-Go" B-side, Runouts R6400 A2/B2

Ah yes, of course. I picked up a copy just a couple of weeks ago too. I'll check the cat number tomorrow.

nice, especially that spanish promo!

edit: i've got spares of Portugal & Aussie w/pic sleeve, if you need em'

Thank you.
And thanks for offering these two records too, not so fussed about the Portuguese 7" though, nothing too special as far I know.
As for the Aussie one, I am interested if it's the one with the white labels (promo).

Cheers

Tags
whip 'em out
Back
Top Bottom