20131217_215026.jpg
Mispressed 7" Coma

20131217_213703.jpg
Mispressed Track Credit Some Girls 12"

20121118_144220.jpg
Smiths 7" Collection

20121118_144227.jpg
More 7"

Took my stuff out of the closet today and tried to get all the vinyl into one shot, but I ran out of room. So here is some of it:

zldpfq.jpg

Took my stuff out of the closet today and tried to get all the vinyl into one shot, but I ran out of room. So here is some of it:

zldpfq.jpg

I LOVE seeing them like this! Very nice.

Sadly, all of my stuff is boxed up right now but here's an old pic ...

ratf 7" test pressing

Last edited:
My collection of Dutch/Belgian 7"s.

2evvp8w.jpg

HKIMN just arrived, I believe I'm only missing 3 now: Panic with Smiths in white text, Bigmouth with Smiths in blue text and Hand In Glove (Sandie Shaw).

Edit: I forgot to include my copy of Bigmouth with alternative 'minimal text' labels.

2u5e5nl.jpg

Last edited:
Here are some of my Australian issues.

Some 7"'s and a couple of 12"s

Attachments

• Aussie 002.JPG
    Aussie 002.JPG
    288.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Aussie 005.JPG
    Aussie 005.JPG
    277.6 KB · Views: 4
Some LP's

QID single sleeve and WWL gatefold

Attachments

• Aussie 004.JPG
    Aussie 004.JPG
    297 KB · Views: 5
  • Aussie 003.JPG
    Aussie 003.JPG
    290.6 KB · Views: 5
My collection of Dutch/Belgian 7"s.

2evvp8w.jpg

HKIMN just arrived, I believe I'm only missing 3 now: Panic with Smiths in white text, Bigmouth with Smiths in blue text and Hand In Glove (Sandie Shaw).

Edit: I forgot to include my copy of Bigmouth with alternative 'minimal text' labels.

2u5e5nl.jpg

Hello IR,

That is an impressive collection. Do you have both 'The Headmaster Ritual' label variations (see PJLM)? I guess you are also missing the green GFIAC sleeve. As far as I know I am only missing the Cowboy Kid sleeve and Panic with Smiths in white text.

Take care, Marcel

Attachments

• Smiths_BSA_blue1.JPG
    Smiths_BSA_blue1.JPG
    67.2 KB · Views: 15
  • Smiths_BSA_blue3.JPG
    Smiths_BSA_blue3.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 16
  • Smiths_BSA_blue2.JPG
    Smiths_BSA_blue2.JPG
    72.2 KB · Views: 17
  • Smiths_GFIAC_NL.JPG
    Smiths_GFIAC_NL.JPG
    105.3 KB · Views: 39
Hello IR,

That is an impressive collection. Do you have both 'The Headmaster Ritual' label variations (see PJLM)? I guess you are also missing the green GFIAC sleeve. As far as I know I am only missing the Cowboy Kid sleeve and Panic with Smiths in white text.

Take care, Marcel

Thank you Marcel. :)

No, I don't have a copy of The Headmaster Ritual with the alternative labels, I didn't bother with that one.
Both my copies have the original Megadisc 'circular saw' labels, which I much prefer.

As for the 'green' GIAC, I don't believe they were ever pressed or even mispressed in green, the example in your photo is a standard grey sleeve which has been exposed to sunlight for a prolonged period of time (the grey area where a sticker was once affixed is the giveaway). Sorry!

Thank you Marcel. :)

No, I don't have a copy of The Headmaster Ritual with the alternative labels, I didn't bother with that one.
Both my copies have the original Megadisc 'circular saw' labels, which I much prefer.

As for the 'green' GIAC, I don't believe they were ever pressed or even mispressed in green, the example in your photo is a standard grey sleeve which has been exposed to sunlight for a prolonged period of time (the grey area where a sticker was once affixed is the giveaway). Sorry!

I'm not buying that, full on prolonged sun exposure would have caused a bleach to all of it, (not just the face). Why no discolouration to the black backroud or "the smiths" text. Plus, it's would take some serious sun exposure to turn something from grey to green.

Tags
whip 'em out
Back
Top Bottom