Post YOUR Collection Thread

roky

Here's a silly pic I took a long time ago, with a film camera; remember those? Looking at whats on the floor, I guess I took this picture in October or November of '97, because the latest thing I can see is "Roys Keen". I've never photographed my Smiths collection.

mozcollection96.jpg

Beau,
Can you post this photo again? I don't remember it.
Or pm it to me?
Thanks
Roky

roky

And a few more.....
I was just going through this old post.
Didn't, Joyce sign that Rank cymbal at the convention in 96 or 97?

Davide

My Moz 7"s, CDsingles, CD Albums, 12"s and LP's.

Yes I know the unofficial cd singles box should have been on the CD singles pic.

More to follow...

Last edited:

Matti

My Moz 7"s, CDsingles, CD Albums, 12"s and LP's.

Yes I know the unofficial cd singles box should have been on the CD singles pic.

More to follow...

Very nice...what is the third First Of The Gang 7"...Europe, Usa & ?

roky

That is a mighty fine collection you have Davide :thumb:

karriemoz

I DON'T EAT MY FRIENDS!
You said it! Anybody feeling ENVIOUS?! cuz I sure do! Lots of those you can't even find nowadays! Being a long time fan certainly has its benefits! And I thought I've done pretty damn good for having only been a fan/collector since 2003! :)

Biggoof009

photo-4-5.jpg

The best belt buckle collection on SOLO !!!!

If you're willing to pay the $45 bucks...Amoeba Records on Sunset(and Cahuenga) in Hollywood, has the Suedehead: BOM record?

At least they did last time i was there, might be worth a try calling them about it(its on their wall in the back).

motorways

If you're willing to pay the $45 bucks...Amoeba Records on Sunset(and Cahuenga) in Hollywood, has the Suedehead: BOM record?

At least they did last time i was there, might be worth a try calling them about it(its on their wall in the back).
Thanks for the tip. I have an LA friend working on it.

Tags
whip 'em out
Top Bottom