Post YOUR Collection Thread

Only 49 now but soon a bit over 50 I hope

DSC02092-1.jpg

:eek: that collection is mental! please show more please. I need more dreams..

It’s French

DSC01990.jpg

DSC01988.jpg

DSC02093.jpg

DSC02096.jpg

I have started to struggle a bit in finding more pressings of YOR, if anyone has found one from a country I don’t have would you be so kind as to drop me a line, I would really appreciate it.

DSC02095.jpg

Years Of Refusal - Germany DVD-R I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris Video+EPK [Universal]
Years Of Refusal - UK CD [Polydor/Decca SKL6012/4781435]
Years Of Refusal - Europe CD [Polydor/Decca 4781655 (super jewelcase)]
Years Of Refusal - UK/Europe CD+DVD [Polydor/Decca SKL6013/4781580]
Years Of Refusal - Poland CD [Polydor/Decca 4781657]
Years Of Refusal - Europe? CD [Polydor/Decca 4781655 (standard jewelcase, misspelt titel, bootleg)]
Years Of Refusal - USA CD-R [Universal UMG]
Years Of Refusal - USA CD [Lost Highway/Attack B0012578 02]
Years Of Refusal - Canada CD [Polydor/Decca 4781656]
Years Of Refusal - Australia CD [Polydor/Decca 4781435]
Years Of Refusal - Argentina CD [Polydor/Universal 4781656]
Years Of Refusal - Brazil CD [Polydor/Decca 02894781435]
Years Of Refusal - Russia CD [Universal/Polydor 460502670128]
Years Of Refusal - Japan CD [Polydor/Universal UICO 1162]
Years Of Refusal - Japan CD+DVD [Polydor/Universal UICO 9046]
Years Of Refusal - Indonesia CD [Polydor/Decca 478 165-6]
Years Of Refusal - Korea CD [Polydor/Decca DR6068/478 165-6]
Years Of Refusal - Malaysia CD [Polydor/Decca 4781656 (super jewelcase edt)]
Years Of Refusal - Malaysia CD [Polydor/Decca 4781657 (standard jewelcase edt)]
Years Of Refusal - Malaysia CD+DVD [Polydor/Decca 4781580]
Years Of Refusal - Taiwan CD [Polydor/Universal 478 165-6]
Years Of Refusal - Thailand CD [Polydor/Decca 4781656]
Years Of Refusal - UK LP [Polydor/Decca SKL6014/4781581]
Years Of Refusal - UK LP [Polydor/Decca SKL6014/4781581 (signed 1/20 Stockholm)]
Years Of Refusal - USA LP [Lost Highway/Attack B0012578 01]

Nice, Mikael. Wouldn't mind owning that. I once called a Record Collector ad that listed a Viva Hate test pressing cd. This was before the days of CD-Rs. Unfortunately it had already been sold.

ItalianCousin, that is the VHPRO1 Viva Hate promo sampler cd. It came with the box set, but I'd imagine some were distributed sans box.

Beau, a test pressing CD is that the same as a master CD (or are they made from a glass master, stampers)? Are they completely blank (I mean no label)? Do you have any? I bet .X. has had one or two:)

Last edited:
I don't really know. I don't think I've seen one before. But I have been in semi-retirement for a number of years now; got to leave something for you youngin's to get:)

Beau, a test pressing CD is that the same as a master CD (or are they made from a glass master, stampers)? Are they completely blank (I mean no label)? Do you have any? I bet .X. has had one or two:)

Mikael, Not sure if this helps. I do have two David Bowie RCA promo CD's which don't have any label just the same catalogue numbers and matrix numbers (first run) as the regular RCA CD's. The Hulmerist and the Malady Lingers On promo DVD's are also similar to these RCA promo CD's. They do have the same catalogue numbers and matrix numbers (EMI Uden NL) as the standard DVD's.

Take care, Marcel

Everyone is so amazing in here.
Why has someone had more than one copy of the same album = if it has the same cover and songs? (If you do not have a site like Flax)

I have started to struggle a bit in finding more pressings of YOR, if anyone has found one from a country I don’t have would you be so kind as to drop me a line, I would really appreciate it.

Mikael,

You are missing the Japanese YOR promo CD-r....

Take care, Marcel

I saw that one Marcel, I was thinking more in the lines of a possible Mexican or South African pressing:)

100_0449.jpg

My 12 inch Singles. Just missing Interlude, Alma Matters, and Roys Keen.

Nice. You've inspired me to finish my 12" singles off now, missing about three from here. Will only go up to Boxers though :)

Tags
whip 'em out
Back
Top Bottom