Post your bad dates here

We went out on a date to the bar and then he left with my friend. That's pretty bad.

Re: Post your Bad Dates here.

Anybody who'd willingly date deserves a smack in the mouth.

Anybody who'd willingly smack someone else in the mouth deserves a date. :)

I vote no more dating...back to old school. Club 'em over the head and drag 'em back to the cave...

w14rra.gif

Re: Post your Bad Dates here.

I'm collecting stories because I'm thinking of writing a humorous article about bad dates. Did I need to clear that with you, first?

Hasn't Penthouse already printed volumes of dating articles?

I recently met this guy who on our first date laid down the rules...on how i should behave from our second date...(he had issues:eek:)

1) I was not to talk to any men on my Face Book (didnt matter they were just mates)

2)No friends of the opposite sex

3)no going out without him

4)no tarty clothes (as if....:rolleyes:)

5)no make up...:lbf:yikes

Needless to say I legged it:crazy:

Hasn't Penthouse already printed volumes of dating articles?

I don't know. I don't read Penthouse. ;)

There are plenty of good dates and lots of bad ones. I think one can like dating and still make fun of it. Perhaps your views on the subject are a bit extreme. Didn't you list men as one of your fears (or something along those lines) in another thread?

If you are lonely for companionship then I personally would suggest dating.

Dating does not cure loneliness. Successful dating cures it.

Thank you. Dating can also be freakishly entertaining, if one's expectations are realistic.

I recently met this guy who on our first date laid down the rules...on how i should behave from our second date...(he had issues:eek:)

1) I was not to talk to any men on my Face Book (didnt matter they were just mates)

Thank you! And that's why he was still "on the market."

I went on my one & only blind date ten years ago. My friend set me up with an English man from her work - so we arranged to go out for dinner and he was really nervous. He asked me if women judge a man by their shoes and then I looked down and his were pretty bad. All through dinner I just wouldn't stop talking, mainly about EastEnders. Then we went to a club to meet up with our mutual friend. I knew that I wasn't interested in him but I thought I was nice about it.
Then I asked my friend a few days later how he was and she said that he'd gone back to England because he was in love with me but knew that I wasn't with him. Very strange.

I think you're leading the race for best story.

I'm enjoying this bitter-fest. More please.

:thumb: it was pretty sad actually, so I just drank some pints and then forgot all about it. granted I do not talk to her anymore last I heard they moved in together haha. Wow pretty bad.

Sounds reasonable to me :lbf: I would have insisted on a Chastity Belt as well though, for the first few months!!!

Back
Top Bottom