Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Biggest moran, it shows how much you love him, bikie. :p
Haha, but he's complete idiot, that bastard. Let's me sit here alone (again) and wait for him coming drunk in my f***en door, just to act a fool and bite my tounge and laugh when I just wanna make out. :mad: Im getting a new one, god damn it!

My new Bf is the biggest f***ing moran I've ever met, and I gonna break up before it really becomes a relationship :mad: But, oh, how I miss him :o

Oh Biki, I'm so sorry! Don't ever waste your time (even if the sex is fantastic) on a moron. You'll be disappointed every time. Break it off! :)

Oh Biki, I'm so sorry! Don't ever waste your time (even if the sex is fantastic) on a moron. You'll be disappointed every time. Break it off! :)

Break what off...:eek:

sex with him is gruesome. But I lubs him. :o Even though he came to me just to say "Hey, you cant come with us, we're gonna have a boys night, but... can we have a nach here?"
at least he's gonna sleep with me :rolleyes:

I believe that there is some of this going on in a certain thread.

beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

On a side note - awesome photoshop because that is supposed to be a copy machine.

The original showed them beating a dead horse with a copy machine? That's hardcore.

Sometimes he who has a copy machine can take over the world.

I just had to quickly edit the goatf***er joke so not to offend a few people.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom