Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

The sheep thing is just a means of keeping warm. There's just Nothing you can't do with a sheep. Let's not bring the law into this..:p

I have an itchy belly-button. I hope it's nothing serious..:)

Well, as long as you shower as soon as you come back in after your visit with the sheep, I'm okay with it. I'm guessing that you don't do that now since you have an itchy navel. You probably need antibiotics now. There's no telling what that sheep gave you. And I certainly don't want it.

ziggy%20stardust.jpgv

tonguethen.jpg

If he crawled into my bed, I wouldn't kick him out :horny:
Who is the object of your affections nowadays, biki?

"a cat from Japan?" :confused:

I'm just a country mile behind the world, it seems. :o

He's gonna be massive, Clippers,

What happened with the boyfriend?
Oh, I have been listening to Ziggy era Bowie a lot recently, and I've developed a crush on him, but only Ziggy not David.
BF= very over
Perfect, I prefer Ziggy to David myself;)

+
Im thinking; there's TOO MUCH sex and TOO MUCH nudity at television! and too little irl

There is a bit at the end where they all sing 'I'm in the mood for dancing', that's what I wanted to post! :tears:
See how I managed to post something about the Nolan Sister and make it cool? :cool:
Did you like them in the 80s?

night night, sweet and tender hooligan :)
EDIT: Oh, and have fun at the Dolls gig, you lucky sod, I have to wait until Thursday for mine

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ydXtCpYimN8&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ydXtCpYimN8&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom