Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

i did a little bit of homework! yay! now im going to work on my mad guitar hero skillz. its too late at night to work on the real guitar...

I am trying to find my way around this site.
Playing my 'Suedehead' CD on my computer while I write this.
Someone asked on another thread 'Whats our favorite song was of Morrissey's
Oh Irish bloody English hearts up there too , actually its endless isn't it.
But I 'm going off thread here.
So I'm sitting here thinking I wonder if Morrissey will ever come back to NZ

You know, it's quite telling that within 10 minutes of the site coming back up after a several-hour outage, there are already 32 members logged in. Do we all really just sit there and hit refresh all day? :o

No, I had lunch at my parents which lasted 5 hours, travelling included. But other than that, yes. :D

gossip like old women?

Done! You know what I heard?

No, I had lunch at my parents which lasted 5 hours, travelling included. But other than that, yes. :D

That had better have been the world's greatest lunch, if it was worth 5 hours of your time! If your parents are anything like mine, I hope that the lunch itself lasted only about 10 minutes of those 5 hours.

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom