Post Whatever You Are Thinking At This Very Moment

Wow Cambodia! That's interesting. I never knew you used to live there...

thank you for missing me but of course... how could my amazing presence not be missed :p

hmmm i'm ok. hungry... i've only eaten cake today :)

Never lived there, just traveled there:).

Cakes are great food, otherwise no good restaurants in Belgrade?

How can one not miss you;).

Never lived there, just traveled there:).

Cakes are great food, otherwise no good restaurants in Belgrade?

How can one not miss you;).

Still, thats really interesting.
Cakes... mm. Thats all we had in the car. Pannetone or whatever its called. That Italian (?) christmas cake thing.
Haha yes of COURSE you missed me :p

I think I will be leaving to go to a restaurant very shortly.

and I am having a hilarious conversation with an Israeli friend about how he shouldn't beat up arabs...

Again, work is a drag yet, grateful to have a job to be given many opportunities from it.

I just wish that the clock would move faster while I'm here! LOL

Still, thats really interesting.
Cakes... mm. Thats all we had in the car. Pannetone or whatever its called. That Italian (?) christmas cake thing.
Haha yes of COURSE you missed me :p

I think I will be leaving to go to a restaurant very shortly.

and I am having a hilarious conversation with an Israeli friend about how he shouldn't beat up arabs...

Sounds like a true friend;) But that Italian cake isn't very nice as I remember it, really a bit too much of everything that makes you feel bad if you eat too much of it.

Planning another diaspora away from here again?;)

Sounds like a true friend;) But that Italian cake isn't very nice as I remember it, really a bit too much of everything that makes you feel bad if you eat too much of it.

Planning another diaspora away from here again?;)

haha.
no well ours is very tasty :)
it is pear and chocolate flavour. i dunno, i love it.

me? nahh no more diasporas. i got a laptop now :)

duuuude. i just got invited to go out tomorrow with one of the serbs i know.
ah but i didn't like him very much...

well im off to tour belgrade.

be on later.

byeee :)

haha.
no well ours is very tasty :)
it is pear and chocolate flavour. i dunno, i love it.

me? nahh no more diasporas. i got a laptop now :)

duuuude. i just got invited to go out tomorrow with one of the serbs i know.
ah but i didn't like him very much...

Serbian boys, beware!:D

Laptops are lovely, thinking of buying myself a nice little MacBook.

"Christine!"

My kids just ran upstairs crying and freaking out cuz their new remote controlled car was moving around on its own. It wasn't switched off and the remote was up against a chair leg.

:D ha, I got a good Mom lolz

"Christine!"

My kids just ran upstairs crying and freaking out cuz their new remote controlled car was moving around on its own. It wasn't switched off and the remote was up against a chair leg.

:D ha, I got a good Mom lolz

This has happened to my little boys car.but only when it was near to the computer.Other electrical things can make them move.

Spookiest thing that happened to me was one night at about 5 AM my hairdryer turned itself on, and a can of hairspray started vibrating so much it fell off the dressing table.:eek:

This has happened to my little boys car.but only when it was near to the computer.Other electrical things can make them move.

Spookiest thing that happened to me was one night at about 5 AM my hairdryer turned itself on, and a can of hairspray started vibrating so much it fell off the dressing table.:eek:
that would frighten the life out of me! I think there are spirits and things in my flat somewhere, but it's sort of reassuring for me at the moment.

:eek: I just got the creeps!

My 7 yr old just had me come look at the TV... the show was frozen and the sound was from another TV show. :eek: I flipped thru some channels and fixed it, but I have to blame it on the major construction across the street (they hit something) yeah, that's it *looks slowly around the room*

that would frighten the life out of me! I think there are spirits and things in my flat somewhere, but it's sort of reassuring for me at the moment.

It did,it was at my old house an old cottage and there were definately "spirits" there as other things happened.I remember i hid under the covers trembling like a frightened child.Once it got light I was fine.There probably was a reasonable explanation but it freaked me out.

Doesn't matter if 'you' like Madonna, but her song Ray of Light... I love the line "and I feel like I just got home" cuz that is such a true & great feeling, huh. Welcome (back) to your humble abode :)

There's a poem I read recently on this very subject. I'll have to find it when I get off work (WILL THIS DAY EVER END?!!?!?) and sent it to you tomorrow. I forget, does Mistress like poetry?:)

Tags
* no social life frink advice artie lange awesome bitching blush bored brooms candies chat cheese with your whine? college is tough companionship complaining epiphany episiotomy friendships funny happy i think u stink just lust moaning never to be replaced rabid monkey sad suck my teeth sweet caroline wowzers
Back
Top Bottom